Champions League QUALIFICATIONS (5 Viewers)

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
Chelsea has a strong team now.....

----------------Cudicini----------------

Jonhson---Terry---Gallas---Bridge

Zanden-----Veron----Cole-----Duff

----------Hasselbank---Mutu--------

And they seem to have depth in midfiels with Petit, Lampard and Geremi.

But they need more depth in attack and defence and I wouldn't be surprised to see tham make 2 more acquisitions.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
3rd Qual. Round Results:

FC Dynamo Kiev 3 (Fedorov, Leko, Gusev) NK Dinamo Zagreb 1 (Kranjcar)
Grazer AK 1 (Pogatetz) AFC Ajax 1 (Sneijder)
RC Celta de Vigo 3 (Mostovoi, Jesuli, Edu) SK Slavia Praha 0

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Alex ] ++

Olé! :extatic:
Dont be so happy ;)
After they sold Kosowki and Kuźba, plus suspended Uche - they have small chances to advance tonight. Even if they did that, I cant imagine their performances in CL, they will be guys to beat and get some points.

I'm very "positive" about them this year :groan:

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Erik ] ++
Aye, Wisla's time will come. That goes for the entire Eastern Europe btw. It's only been what now, 14,15 years since reunification?

I'm afraid that Wisła's time was right now. And they lost it. They had very well last season, very good performance in UEFA Cup. And after such season, they sold two basic players to Kaiserlautern and somwhere else. The team was good settle, they played great together... and they broke such team.
And the point is, that they always do that and will do that. Everytime, when they have some good players, they sell them to earn some funny money. And they do that again and again, and again...

They sell players instead of buy them.

Yes, it's 14 years now.

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
Yes.
I had huge faith in them last year, but now I can only be sarcastic, looking at what they do. You know, they try to pretend, that things are cool, just few small problems in this right moment.
Yeah, right.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)