Champions League QUALIFICATIONS (4 Viewers)

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Alex ] ++
Wisla must beat Anderlecht 2-0 :nervous:
Not in this world :lazy:

I added few posts about them earlier in this thread, how "great" moves they did before the season started :rolleyes:
They are on 5th page of this thread, if you would like to read them.

I wished them all the best last season and I know, that they wont achieve anything in this season, at least not in European Cups.
They are doing well in Poland, no lost match and no lost goal till now, but it means nothing.

*positive me about Wisła this year* :groan:

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Petit IN
Lampard OUT

Nice work by Glen Johnson to win a corner for the Blues. Petit swings in the set piece and it falls nicely for Geremi who slots into the open net but the goal won't count as Johnson had fouled the Zilina 'keeper.

Signor

Jul 13, 2002
Way to go Chelsea :extatic::thumb:

Chelsea Cruise To Victory

08/26/2003. Chelsea have cruised into the group stage of the Champions League with a 3-0 win at home to Zilina.

The Blues led 2-0 against the Slovakian champions from the first leg and were never in any danger of slipping up. Claudio Ranieri rested news signings Juan Sebastian Veron, Damien Duff and Wayne Bridge, but handed a full debut to Joe Cole.

Another of the club's new signings Glen Johnson opened the scoring with a 32nd minute header.

Another defender, Robert Huth, doubled the home teams lead after 67 minutes and Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink completed the rout late on.

During half time Chelsea unveiled their ninth summer signing, Hernan Crespo, for around £16.5m.

Forza Chelsea :strong:

OP
Roverbhoy

Roverbhoy

Jul 31, 2002
  • Thread Starter #140
    ++ [ originally posted by vitoria_Ally ] ++
    Can anyone tell me, when is a draw to CL groups?
    16:00CET Grimaldi Forum,
    Monaco • UEFA Champions League,
    Group stage draw

13:00CET Grimaldi Forum,
    Monaco • UEFA Cup, First round draw

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)