Champions League QUALIFICATIONS (5 Viewers)

OP
Roverbhoy

Roverbhoy

Jul 31, 2002
  • Thread Starter #201
    ++ [ originally posted by tarmpropp ] ++

Wow, how cool is that? You may be old :)D) but you were there while Led Zeppelin excisted. That's priceless.
    I just love the new DVD. My DVD player has been broken for some time now, but I managed to get another one a couple of days ago and I started watching it again, it's just so wonderful.
    I've been working on some of their songs on the guitar too, I started working on "How many more times" today.

Well, compared to someone whose 18, yup I'm old.
    But I did see Led Zepp live, as well as Journey, Rush, Blue Oyster Cult, Rainbow, Black Sabbath, Asia, ....and on and on.

Hey, stick in with the guitar.
    I tried to play for years but never got good enough to handle a Takamini or Stratocaster.
    Maybe I'll just dig out my old Yamaha and start strumbing some night....with a little drink beside me of course.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
    Jul 12, 2002
    Wow, where and when did you see Zeppelin? How great were they?

It's sometimes hard sticking with the guitar with the lack of time and me being incredibly bad, but I still enjoy it. I really enjoy the challenge and fun it gives me.

OP
    Roverbhoy

Roverbhoy

Jul 31, 2002
  • Thread Starter #203
    ++ [ originally posted by tarmpropp ] ++
    Wow, where and when did you see Zeppelin? How great were they?

It's sometimes hard sticking with the guitar with the lack of time and me being incredibly bad, but I still enjoy it. I really enjoy the challenge and fun it gives me.
    It was a long time ago but I think it was the Glasgow Appollo (but it could have been Birmingham) in the late seventies. (Getting too old to remember dates and places...I was only a very young teenager)

I'll have a look through my things and see if I have anything from that time to help me remember although my brother was an even bigger fan and could have pinched all the good stuff:D

Stairway to Heaven, Black Dog, The Song Remains the Same...I heard them all live.

Please DO NOT give up on the Guitar...I always regretted not sticking with it

Good Luck

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)