[Champions League] Juventus vs Zenit ( 17th September , 2008) (17 Viewers)

Juve's MOM

• Buffon

• Grygera

• Chiellini

• Sissoko

• Del Piero

Results are only viewable after voting.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
wouldnt it be smart to play DC and Gio together on the left so they can get to know each other more on the field when the starters are getting rest? Isnt it safe to say that DC and Gio are the future of those 2 positions anyways?

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
Snoop and Alacki summed it up pretty well.
We definitelylacked creativity in a almost the whole game.

Man of the match?, Delpiero and Sissoko were pure class definitely.
Worst?, between molinaron, sali and poulsen.
Why Poulsen is worst and Sissoko is MOM in this match
As i saw the match Sissoko plays no better than Poulsen
I more agreed if worst is Moli and Trez today

Why we don't bring Giovinco or Marchionni in the place of Camo when he is injured
rather than bring the defensive Sali
so the creativity is still balance in the team

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
Dudes, all of you are now obsessed with tactics, substitutions, passes and many other stuff that you shouldnt worry about at the moment!! Shut up, sit back and enjoy the win (especialy a win delivered to us by a magic from our very own Alessandro Del Piero)!!! I mean come on, its the first time in two and a half years that we played a CL game, and we won it (against a very strong team i must add)!!! There is time for making tactics and formations but now its not the time for it!!!! Congratulations everybody!!!!!

Alex-444

Sep 5, 2005
Highlights :weee:
ForzaDelPiero10 DEL PIERO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Triviggy PURE SEXUAL EXPLOSION
bullitnuts gol!!!
JCK DEL PIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOO
cunninlynguists DEL PIERO I LOVE YOU
swag OHHHHHHHHH! Del Piero perfection!!!!!!!
beemoeasy dp did a somersault!
LeTee Grande Alex.. what a goaal..
Stu ALEXXXXXXX DELLLLL PIEROOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!
Mark DP always him that saves us
xXx IL CAPITANO OOOOH OH O! IL CAPITANO!!!!
Cronios ALEEE ALEE ALEEEEEE
yamensbs Orgasmic Free Kick..Thats what I am talking about YYYYEEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHHH
Mafia ALEXXXX
blondu_rulz SUPER BOOOY ALEEEEEEEX....GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
mondo1 ALEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEXXXXX DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEL PIEROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! woow what a goal
what a legend.... wow just the forum is everytime down for me when we score goals
v1rtu4l damn i just thought that freekick was to long away for a shot but he does it ...forza capitano ! 1- 0
delpierofan82 GOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
cunninlynguists WHAT A FCKING AWESOME GOAL !
Juve Revolution DEl PIEROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
xcen3x Orgasmic !!!
Elvino Who else, but IL CAPITANO GRANDEEEEE !!!
Once a CL great, always a CL great
Tha Bo$$ What a goal by Del Piero!!! FANTASTIC!! I'M BUZZING!!!
:D

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
wouldnt it be smart to play DC and Gio together on the left so they can get to know each other more on the field when the starters are getting rest? Isnt it safe to say that DC and Gio are the future of those 2 positions anyways?
If Ranieri is the manager, who knows? The players haven't even started consecutive matches yet.

Creativity? What's that again? :confused2

Oh, that's it. You mean blasting the ball up the pitch in the hope the defender scores an owngoal.

Gotchya.

Daria_Uruguay

Aug 28, 2006
Dudes, all of you are now obsessed with tactics, substitutions, passes and many other stuff that you shouldnt worry about at the moment!! Shut up, sit back and enjoy the win (especialy a win delivered to us by a magic from our very own Alessandro Del Piero)!!! I mean come on, its the first time in two and a half years that we played a CL game, and we won it (against a very strong team i must add)!!! There is time for making tactics and formations but now its not the time for it!!!! Congratulations everybody!!!!!
Totally agree!!

After everything we have passed since 2006 this have the flavour of revenge.
And that Alex has done the goal, well makes it perfect movie.

Congrats to you too guys!!

Ah come gioca del piero

baccio a tutti

Zulfi

Jul 26, 2008
Static performance today. Defensively, the team was able to unsettle the Zenit players especially Dani and Arshavin but Raineri has really put togther a team that reminced a physical EPL team performance. Only player who was comfortable on the ball was Del Piero. But the result is what matters, so as long as it works then great.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Why Poulsen is worst and Sissoko is MOM in this match
As i saw the match Sissoko plays no better than Poulsen
I more agreed if worst is Moli and Trez today

Why we don't bring Giovinco or Marchionni in the place of Camo when he is injured
rather than bring the defensive Sali

poulsen looked shaky. Not too bad but shaky nontheless.
Did u saw sissoko?, really?. The man was all over the field...and dribbled i dont remember how many players. Looked very focused and had confidence in himself. We hadlong time without a defensive midfielder like him.
Just look at the poll...the difference bewteen dp and him was the goal.. but both were superb, at least both tried hard. Is no coincidencethat others think like me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)