[Champions League] JUVENTUS vs Bate (12/10/08) (21 Viewers)

CAPITANO

58 ' SUPER SIC ' 58
Jul 12, 2006

Manninger

Grygera Legrottaglie Melberg Molinaro

Marchionni Nedved Marchisio De Ceglie

Amauri Del Piero

Subs: Chimenti,Chiellini,Ariaudo,Zanetti,Castiglia,Giovinco,Esposito​

from tuttosport

OP
Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #169
    Hopefully his last one as a starter in serie A and CL this season.
    Not only because he plays awful but more because i hope Camoranesi will stay fit till the end of the season.
    You think Mauro will make it as a starter vs Milan?

Cuti

The Real MC
    Jul 30, 2006
    According to calciomercato.com:

Juventus-Bate Borisov
    JUVE (4-4-2): Manninger; Grygera, Legrottaglie, Mellberg, Molinaro; Marchionni, Marchisio, Zanetti, Nedved; Amauri, Giovinco. All. Ranieri.
    BATE (4-2-3-1): Veremko; Khagush, Kazantsev, Sosnovski, Yurevich; Volodko, Likhtarovich; Krivets, Bliznyuk, Stasevich; Rodionov. All. Goncharenko.
    Arbitro: Kapitanis (Cipro).

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
    According to calciomercato.com:

Juventus-Bate Borisov
    JUVE (4-4-2): Manninger; Grygera, Legrottaglie, Mellberg, Molinaro; Marchionni, Marchisio, Zanetti, Nedved; Amauri, Giovinco. All. Ranieri.
    BATE (4-2-3-1): Veremko; Khagush, Kazantsev, Sosnovski, Yurevich; Volodko, Likhtarovich; Krivets, Bliznyuk, Stasevich; Rodionov. All. Goncharenko.
    Arbitro: Kapitanis (Cipro).
    Now I like Calciomercato more than Tuttosport :weee:

But Marchioni in every fucking formation :wallbang:

What is it with this guy and the media?

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    Now I like Calciomercato more than Tuttosport :weee:

But Marchioni in every fucking formation :wallbang:

What is it with this guy and the media?
    Salihamidzic is injured while Camoranesi may not be 100% ready and we don't want to take any risks with his shoulder. Zanetti isn't ready, i guess.

In this situation we lack CMs, since Sissoko is suspended while Poulsen and Tiago are injured. That's why Nedved must play as CM, which opens up a place at LM. Giovinco plays LM and since even Iaquinta is injured (he can play on the right in 4-3-3), Marchionni is the only one left to play on the right side.

There might be a way to avoid him, with an experiment that puts Giovinco on the right and De Ceglie on the left, but, frankly, i wouldn't like such midfield with Gio on the right, Nedved in the center and De Ceglie on the left.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)