[Champions League] JUVENTUS vs Bate (12/10/08) (4 Viewers)

OP
Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #182
    He'll be ready to play from minute 1, but will he start.... i don't know.
    Remember Inter-Juve? :(
    Yeah. I'd rather risk him play him from min 1 even if he's not 100% fit but I can't and don't want to see another Marchionni performance.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
    Salihamidzic is injured while Camoranesi may not be 100% ready and we don't want to take any risks with his shoulder. Zanetti isn't ready, i guess.

In this situation we lack CMs, since Sissoko is suspended while Poulsen and Tiago are injured. That's why Nedved must play as CM, which opens up a place at LM. Giovinco plays LM and since even Iaquinta is injured (he can play on the right in 4-3-3), Marchionni is the only one left to play on the right side.

There might be a way to avoid him, with an experiment that puts Giovinco on the right and De Ceglie on the left, but, frankly, i wouldn't like such midfield with Gio on the right, Nedved in the center and De Ceglie on the left.
    So be it, Marchioni it is :sick:

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    Calciomercato's formation must be wrong because Del Piero will play.
    Our 5 legends live for the CL and they'll take every chance to play there, no matter how meaningless some match is.

I expect both Nedved and Del Piero to play tonight.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
    Our 5 legends live for the CL and they'll take every chance to play there, no matter how meaningless some match is.

They have to play anyway. This team is pluged with so much of these fucking injuries that we can't even asemble tha bench properly. Tonight bunch of kids will be sitting there around grandpa Chimenti :santa:
    He will be telling them a goodnight story of his glory days.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    Btw, it's snowing there for more than 15 hours now. It was snowing the whole night.
    +20 cm snow in most parts of the city and the snow made some problems for the planes to arrive in Turin. (Hopefully Jack landed safe and sound)

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
    CNN

Turin, Italy

sub
    pro 13
    42° | 34°
    Cloudy

ned
    pro 14
    37° | 31°
    Snow

pon
    pro 15
    42° | 39°
    M/Sunny

Is this a bad luck or what?

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    CNN

Turin, Italy

sub
    pro 13
    42° | 34°
    Cloudy

ned
    pro 14
    37° | 31°
    Snow

pon
    pro 15
    42° | 39°
    M/Sunny

Are you planning to go to Turin or you're asking only because of the match against Milan?

Because we did pretty well against Zenit and Reggina in similar conditions and we'll certainly do well against those beach boys Brazilians on Sunday if it's gonna be snowing.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
    Are you planning to go to Turin or you're asking only because of the match against Milan?

Because we did pretty well against Zenit and Reggina in similar conditions and we'll certainly do well against those beach boys Brazilians on Sunday if it's gonna be snowing.
    :tup: And the only Brazilian we have on the team is a pure force:analcanon: :analcanon: :analcanon:

Unfortunetly I won't be there but I will put my DP jersey and :scarf: and I will cheer all night after we win.
    :scudetto: :scudetto: :scudetto:

Marc

Softcore Juventino
    Jul 14, 2006
    According to calciomercato.com:

Juventus-Bate Borisov
    JUVE (4-4-2): Manninger; Grygera, Legrottaglie, Mellberg, Molinaro; Marchionni, Marchisio, Zanetti, Nedved; Amauri, Giovinco. All. Ranieri.
    BATE (4-2-3-1): Veremko; Khagush, Kazantsev, Sosnovski, Yurevich; Volodko, Likhtarovich; Krivets, Bliznyuk, Stasevich; Rodionov. All. Goncharenko.
    Arbitro: Kapitanis (Cipro).
    It would be nice if Giovinco would start this one too, 2 matches in a row would do him good but I somehow see Ranieri making a last minute change and putting Del Piero in the first 11.

Even better, they will play Barca. :inter:

:lol:
    I would like that. :tup:

Word.

Another snow match. :touched:

What are they saying, will it snow on sunday?
    It would be wonderful that a few AC Milan douchebags would get injured in these conditions. :seven:

CNN

Turin, Italy

sub
    pro 13
    42° | 34°
    Cloudy

ned
    pro 14
    37° | 31°
    Snow

pon
    pro 15
    42° | 39°
    M/Sunny

It's good luck. ^^ :xfinger:

Word.

Alex-444

Sep 5, 2005
    A La Carte PPV 5
    ART Sport 1
    Champions 4 (Digital+)
    Premiere Sport Portal
    RAI Due
    Sky Calcio 1
    Sky Sport 1 (Italy)
    Sky Sport 16:9 (Italy)
    Sky Sports Interactive 5
    Sport 5+ GOLD
    Sport TV Multijogo
    Viasat Xtra 4
    Vizion+
    ~ Sky Sport HD1 (Italy)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)