[Champions League] Juventus v Artmedia Bratislava (August 13th, 2008) (1 Viewer)

Who was the Man of the match ?

• Del Piero

• Camoranesi

• Sissoko

• Chiellini

• Poulsen

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
then keep your ass on your lawnchair and do not associate
You might act all tough on an internet forum, but in the real world it's people like Bes controlling people like you. And you know why? Because you're a retard who's easily persuaded by populistic phrases and Bes is a highly intelligent persuasive son of a bitch who knows when to use phrases like that. So fine, join the other losers, but do realise that it's someone like Bes or myself (i.e. someone intelligent) who will determine what you will and won't think and do.

Jul 2, 2006
You can bark in 8 different languages but still you are not in position to judge who is intelligent or retard.And we know Barking dog never bites

if I was a retard who's easily persuaded by populistic phrases,I would believe darwinism.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
You might act all tough on an internet forum, but in the real world it's people like Bes controlling people like you. And you know why? Because you're a retard who's easily persuaded by populistic phrases and Bes is a highly intelligent persuasive son of a bitch who knows when to use phrases like that. So fine, join the other losers, but do realise that it's someone like Bes or myself (i.e. someone intelligent) who will determine what you will and won't think and do.
Not to interfere here but, you are no different? You are saying this shit for years on an internet forum..

Jan 7, 2004
i like it, unexpected, you even have me wondering if it is sarcasm, but generally speaking i do agree with the power of people who are able to articulately argument being the rulers of idiots like turk here

You can bark in 8 different languages but still you are not in position to judge who is intelligent or retard.And we know Barking dog never bites

if I was a retard who's easily persuaded by populistic phrases,I would believe darwinism.

so no theory of evolution either? this is like the icing on a cake. you, sir, and your gross ignorance has made my day, fuck that, week

i love him too

Not to interfere here but, you are no different? You are saying this shit for years on an internet forum..
snoop, he hath learned now. read his post where he called me intelligent again :spliff:

I don't think you fully understand what I mean, snoop. Your question makes no sense if you do.
cm on, don't hide yourself behind a technicality

Jul 2, 2006
i do agree with the power of people who are able to articulately argument being the rulers of idiots like turk here
This isn't about your intelligence but your character.There are two kind of people.I would rather die than being controlled but you wouldn't.

btw, you can not even rule one single ant in your garden without others' help.my advice is real time strategy games.these are only places where you can rule.

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008

Wow. We're all entitled to our beliefs and all... live and let live... I'm all for being easy going. However, I'm pretty sure that you just called people who believe in darwinism retards. I hate to break this to you, but evolution has been confirmed my friend.

Talk about hypocritical as well... you talk about someone not being in a position to pass judgement (I'm assuming because you think that position belongs to god?) and then you label people who believe in darwinism retards? Holy fuck man... please find some legitimate literature on evolution. I'm not sure whether to laugh or feel really, really sorry for you...

I tease my sister about intelligent design all the time (she just finished her masters in Bio-Genetics), so I can't help but find this somewhat amusing right now... more material for me to bug her with...

Oh, and for the record, barking dogs often bite my friend... just not over the internet...

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
I don't think you fully understand what I mean, snoop. Your question makes no sense if you do.
ok let me rephrase it for you, I am bored of your "I am intelligent, you are idiots" " you are this, you are that, you shouldn't do these and that".

snoop, he hath learned now. read his post where he called me intelligent again :spliff:
We don't need seven to know that Bes, it's a fact, everyone knows, some can't accept :flirt:

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
This isn't about your intelligence but your character.There are two kind of people.I would rather die than being controlled but you wouldn't.

btw, you can not even rule one single ant in your garden without others' help.my advice is real time strategy games.these are only places where you can rule.
Then die.

ok let me rephrase it for you, I am bored of your "I am intelligent, you are idiots" " you are this, you are that, you shouldn't do these and that".
Whether you're bored of it or not, it's the truth. We all know that in our society, people like Turk are controlled by people like Bes. I know it sounds harsh, but Turk is easy to manipulate. You just have to find the right button.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
All I am saying, stop seeing yourself high above everyone, even if what you say about Turk or others is true or not, leave them alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)