[Champions League] JUVENTUS 4-0 Nordsjælland (November 7, 2012) (1 Viewer)

Ledje

Sep 1, 2006
Few thoughts after the game

- Giovinco need to get out of here, that midget think he can diss his own public, the fucking kid is only busy with himself , he scored against one of the 4 worst teams in the cl , no need to give such a reaction, this is not juve style

- at the end of the day we will be hapier with isla then asa.. Asa isnt a left midfielder at all , he cant pass his man , isla is already showing better think and hes coming back from a heavy injury , as soon as we will have a left winger who can cross and pass his man , asa will be benched

- MVP showed why they still deserve to start

- We have a fantastic crowd!!! After the loss everyone still showed their support and today after Matri missed the one on one in the second half they where singing to Matri!!! That how you support a player!! Great thing

- Matri : i really really hope he can start 3 to 4 games in a row, he will explode , he had the chances and yes he must has scored but the fact that he is always at the good spot is already a big thing for us , and with vuci around him he will only get better , once he scores a goal other will follow , the quaglia goal this evening was 70% his goal!

RocknRolla

Dec 10, 2008
Is the game worth downloading? I wasn't able to watch it.
Just the first half is worth it.

- - - Updated - - -

Few thoughts after the game

- Giovinco need to get out of here, that midget think he can diss his own public, the $#@!ing kid is only busy with himself , he scored against one of the 4 worst teams in the cl , no need to give such a reaction, this is not juve style

- at the end of the day we will be hapier with isla then asa.. Asa isnt a left midfielder at all , he cant pass his man , isla is already showing better think and hes coming back from a heavy injury , as soon as we will have a left winger who can cross and pass his man , asa will be benched

- MVP showed why they still deserve to start

- We have a fantastic crowd!!! After the loss everyone still showed their support and today after Matri missed the one on one in the second half they where singing to Matri!!! That how you support a player!! Great thing

- Matri : i really really hope he can start 3 to 4 games in a row, he will explode , he had the chances and yes he must has scored but the fact that he is always at the good spot is already a big thing for us , and with vuci around him he will only get better , once he scores a goal other will follow , the quaglia goal this evening was 70% his goal!
How exactly did Giovinco diss his own public? You're reading way too much into that celebration dude.

Nardonejuve

Mar 21, 2010
Is the game worth downloading? I wasn't able to watch it.
Not a huge streamer, torrent, sopcast type guy so I wouldn't know where to begin to look how to download a game. How would I do that? Wouldn't might seeing a good picture of the game compared that fussy damn stream I watched.

- - - Updated - - -

Also why the hate on Asa? He attacks his man with speed and cuts it back to the top,of the 18. Yes he does loose the ball when 1 on 1 more often then not but he's only going to get better. Asa is a fucking baller and putting him on the bench would be stupid. Plus what LWB could we get to actually be worth replacing him with? Nani? Yes he MAY score more but we will definitely concede more on that side. I'm more then happy with him and if he's a professional and wants to stay with Juve he will learn ang grow in that position.

Aug 1, 2003
well I too was pretty upset when Chelsea scored, but screw all of that, we've just gotta make our own luck and concentrate on our own fixtures! Plus I always think Juve does better as underdogs anyway.

Back to Nordsjaelland game, the Danes were outclassed, and we had a perfect first half.

Buffon was only tested once

our back 3 were good (although Chiellini did give possession away twice I think, good thing to take him off as he was on a yellow previously)

Vidal is a warrior and that was epitomised in how he 'scored' the goal

Marchisio was so effing sublime in the first half - just on fire!

Pirlo, no matter how hectic the game gets, takes his time with everything, covered the most ground but you wouldn't guess it, he's just on a different planet

Isla is getting better, it's probably his second assist with that same curling ground cross

Asamoah's work rate is incredible, he is very predictable though and it's not his fault it is not his natural position - but still a very, very useful to have on the pitch, and thought he's in his better form at the moment

Giovinco injects much needed pace in our games and that was superb finishing from him

Matri... I like the guy but he's so low on confidence that I think he's probably almost finished here, but who knows

CaesarCod

Mar 13, 2008

gray

Apr 22, 2003
So we absolutely want Shakhtar beating Nords, right?
Yep. Since Chelsea will 99% beat Nords at Stamford Bridge, we don't want to have to travel to Ukraine needing a result.

Ideal situation is we beat Chelsea and Shakhtar beat Nords:

Shak 10
Juve 9
Chel 7
Nord 1

Then us and Shakhtar can just pass the ball around sideways for 90 minutes, though that would mean settling for second spot.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Convincing win, just what we needed.

This streak of tough matches coming Lazio, Chelsea, Milan reminds me of the one last year, it was something like: Inter, Lazio, Napoli... We won all those games.

dann10

Ho visto Del Piero
Aug 26, 2008
Convincing win, just what we needed.

This streak of tough matches coming Lazio, Chelsea, Milan reminds me of the one last year, it was something like: Inter, Lazio, Napoli... We won all those games.
And we shall do the same this year

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Good game from our guys, nice pressing throughout. An early goal against these kinds of teams obviously goes a long way. At the very least we've insured ourselves of European football after the winter break. I'll take that, for now.

Buffon 6 - Really only recall one decent save.
Chiellini 6 - A bit sloppy, but still ok.
Bonucci 6 - No major complaints, but quite a few times his timing & decision making were way off.
Barzagli 6,5 - Good, rarely troubled.
Asamoah 6,5 - Very sloppy, but still good. Always providing cover as well as oppurtunities out wide.
Isla 7,5 - Very good. Both up front & at the back.
Marchisio 8,5 - First half was as close to perfection as you're gonna get. More timid in the 2nd & a retarted yellow card.
Pirlo 7,5 - The Danes made the mistake of letting him play. Shouldn't do that.
Vidal 7,5 - Thought he was really good, despite the huge miss early on.
Giovinco 7 - Good. Also quite annoying at times. He's just that kind of player.
Matri 6 - A lot of truly excellent runs, which obviously helped us a lot. We still play better with him than without him. Embarassing miss(es) though, confidence is at an all time low.

Pogba 5,5 - Surprisingly, the weakest link out there. No worries, it'll happen.
Quagliarella 6,5 - Can't ask for much more.
Lucio 6 - Didn't put a foot wrong, but didn't really have a lot to do either.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Yep. Since Chelsea will 99% beat Nords at Stamford Bridge, we don't want to have to travel to Ukraine needing a result.

Ideal situation is we beat Chelsea and Shakhtar beat Nords:

Shak 10
Juve 9
Chel 7
Nord 1

Then us and Shakhtar can just pass the ball around sideways for 90 minutes, though that would mean settling for second spot.
fuck that we should play for win in both, and try to snatch the 1st spot...

Dec 31, 2008
If and that's a big if, we go through to the next round do we know from what group our next opponent is or will it be a draw?
It's always a draw for the round of 16 and also for the quarters. For the round of 16, if we finish first in the group we'll play one of the second placed teams from the other groups and vice versa. Also our opponent has to be non-italian.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)