[Champions League] JUVENTUS 3-0 Chelsea (November 20, 2012) (12 Viewers)

Man of the match

• Buffon

• Barzagli

• Chiellini

• Lichtsteiner

• Vidal

• Quagliarella

• Giovinco

Results are only viewable after voting.

nemnem

Jan 21, 2012
With donesk qualified they sure won't run like hell! The whole team except Vuci did well in my eyes, he was so sure to make that goal that he missed it.^^

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
MAJESTIC SIMPLY MAJESTIC !!! JUVENTUS IS BACK !

I hope with the same confidence we go to donetsk and secure the result we need..Confidence must be sky high atm..

Tbh i have to say that the loss against Inter helped us big time in my opinion !

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
Yup, Pirlo was by far our worst player of the match. He gave a lot of open chances away, and we were lucky not to concede a goal on one of his missed passes.

nemnem

Jan 21, 2012
By the way, have you heard about the controversial Shaktar goal yet? Basically, there was a fair-play call, and Shaktar kicked the ball back to the Nordsjælland keeper. But before he got the ball, Adriano from Shaktar snapped the ball and outdribled the keeper to score the goal. After the goal, Shaktar's captain thought he would let Nordsjælland get a free goal (because Shaktar's striker didn't follow the fair-play rule), but the manager didn't think that was a good idea so the team didn't follow the captain's decision.

A huge scandal.
Yeah, they should change colors to blue/black then its ok^^

frzl

Apr 15, 2006
I think Pirlo was our worst player, by far. Our genius played his worst match in a while. Lots of misplaced passes and he foolishly gave away many balls. He also seemed outrun most of the time. Looked much slower than he actually is.
agreed!
so we beat the reigning champions 3:0 with our best (outfield) player having an off day... :fap:

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Also Chiellini is my MOM as well although collectively it was a simply majestic performance,finishing could've been a tad bit better though..

LowLife

Jan 7, 2011
I think Pirlo was our worst player, by far. Our genius played his worst match in a while. Lots of misplaced passes and he foolishly gave away many balls. He also seemed outrun most of the time. Looked much slower than he actually is.
All the others get good ratings from me.

Barzagli was my MoTM, even if at least 4-5 players could get that award.
First time I disagree with you! The first goal came from his shot, also he made a very good shot late in the game, but peter saved it.

Nardonejuve

Mar 21, 2010
Lovely showing tonight! I am absolutely in love with Gio right now since hes is the reason I have just won $500 i bet we'd win 3-0 and so we have. Love it! god the fans were great stadium was electric from the tv I cant imagine the atmosphere there.

Juventus just proved they are never done and out and even with their coach or second or third coach they are the SHYTE. So a big fck ya ppl we showed Europe that we can win in Europe and without the so called "prolific scorer". Lets cap it off with a victory over BBlian then a win against that Adriano cheap bastard shaktar team.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Buffon 7.5 - Superb control in the box and made a couple of crucial saves.
Barzagli 7.5 - Composed, always well positioned and even chipped the ball over the opposing player a couple of times. Also made a couple of very good tackles.
Bonucci 6.5 - Good, solid performance. A couple of misplaced passes that could've hurt us.
Chiellini 9 - This was the good old Giorgio Chiellini. When he's like this, he might be the best defender in the world.
Lichtsteiner 7 - Put great effort in, and made some very clever forward runs. Unlucky not to score (twice).
Vidal 7.5 - Fantastic workrate. Passing better than usual and also got himself on the scoresheet.
Pirlo 7 - Distributed the ball very well and even contributed well defensively. Ran his socks off. Assist and some good shots on goal.
Marchisio 7 - Like Vidal, put in a tremendous effort. Very good ball control tonight, the ball was completely glued to his feet. Distributed the ball nicely and forced Chelsea midfielders and defenders to constantly chase him.
Asamoah 6.5 - Despite his assist, which was excellent btw, he struggled to make a good impact offensively, but defensively he contributed very well, as usual.
Vucinic 7 (have you ever seen him work this hard ever? DAMN. And just incredible that he didnt get an assist and a goal tonight.)
Quagliarella 7 - Well taken goal and positioned himself well in other situations. Could've scored at least one more goal tonight due to his positioning and runs.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)