[Champions League] JUVENTUS 3-0 Chelsea (November 20, 2012) (103 Viewers)

Man of the match

• Buffon

• Barzagli

• Chiellini

• Lichtsteiner

• Vidal

• Quagliarella

• Giovinco

Results are only viewable after voting.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
"man, if these guys get a decent striker, they will be up there with barca and real, they should get cavani or falcao, itd make them a super elite team" This coming the the moderator of the chelseafcfourm.com...Wow never thought id hear that from someone other then a Juve fan.
They seem pretty respectful from what I've seen.

Nardonejuve

Mar 21, 2010
very good news, hes a hell of a player but lets worry about Chelsea before we worry about who is playing and who isn't. The fans need to be up for this one boy. I mean this game needs to show what a fortress Juventus Stadium really it. These are the nights when reputation and a certain aurora of Juventus stadium during European night are born. Against Shaktar it was terrible but with the Stadium sold out and our biggest game in the CL since well, against Chelsea in the second leg back in 2009.

This time around we are younger, better prepared, better team then them and a boss of a coach with a boss of a stadium the a bunch of bosses for fans who need to fcking show up and scare the shit out of Chelsea. FORZE JUVE!! :scarf::flag2::flag4::flag3::theflag::juve1::flag1:

if your going to the game please sing and cheer and jump your asses off!!! ahh im pumped for this game..lets so this shyte

Nov 17, 2012
Quaglia, bar one, is in each starting line-up... Hopefully a sign of things to come, though I can see the logic of starting Vucinic, I am worries that coming off a nasty flu he might be off colour (more so than usual, depending on which side of the bed he gets out of haha).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 103)