[Champions League] JUVENTUS 2-2 Chelsea (03/10/2009) (2 Viewers)

Man of the Match

• Buffon

• Grygera

• Mellberg

• Chiellini

• Molinaro

• Nedved

• Tiago

• Marchisio

• Iaquinta

• Trezeguet

• Del Piero

• Giovinco

• Alberto Undiano Mallenco (ref)

• Juventus (team play)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
damn i am tense, fuck this i am off to the gym in a moment and will be back just in time for the game starting.

otherwise i may just go crazy

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Before we went down to Serie B I always believed we could win the CL because we had a very strong team. Right now I only hope.

mondo1

May 14, 2006
ohh the joy...

forza juuuuuve!!

impossible is nothing.
crying in joy this time
No wwwwwwayyyy...I believe we'll win and celebrate all night long :tup:
:flag3: :flag3: :flag3: :flag3:
we cry and celebrate to maintain the equilibrium of space and time.
That's the SPIRIT FOOOOOOORZAAAAAAAAAA JUVEEEEEEE:flag3: :flag3: :flag3: :flag3: :flag3: :flag3: :flag3: :flag3: :flag3: :flag3: :flag3: :flag3: :flag3: :flag3: :flag3: :flag3: :flag3: :flag3: :flag3: :flag3: :flag3:

Apr 19, 2007
I dont think we should go all attacking style. We need a shutout as I dont think we will score 3. I think out best shot is to come out flying and catch them trying to defend and hopefully it pays off with a goal in the first 20 minutes bc you cant attack hard all game. Once we get the goal we should play our game and then hopefully we get some magic out of DP or Neddy. I think Nedved will play well. This could be his last game remember. And also who ever starts between trez and Amauri I personally like Iaquinta as a sub more than either of them bc he causes more havic over a short period while they need at least 70 minutes. Hopefully luck is on our side to bc I think we could witness something special.
:flag3: :flag3: :flag3: :flag3: :flag3:

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
well gotta go pick my missus up first and then head to the gym(with her kicking and screaming) hopefully catch a bodypump class then use the cross trainer,if i miss it then i have quite a bit of cardio to do,home,shower eat and then fuck it all up by sinking a few beers while i watch the game

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
well gotta go pick my missus up first and then head to the gym(with her kicking and screaming) hopefully catch a bodypump class then use the cross trainer,if i miss it then i have quite a bit of cardio to do,home,shower eat and then fuck it all up by sinking a few beers while i watch the game
Actually having a beer or two might have a positive effect after a session in the gym. I know, it sounds too good to be true. And it is, because you can't have those beers every day :D.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Actually having a beer or two might have a positive effect after a session in the gym. I know, it sounds too good to be true. And it is, because you can't have those beers every day :D.
you can't?:cry:

though that would explain my waistline

later guys

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)