[Champions League] JUVENTUS 2-2 Chelsea (03/10/2009) (4 Viewers)

Man of the Match

• Buffon

• Grygera

• Mellberg

• Chiellini

• Molinaro

• Nedved

• Tiago

• Marchisio

• Iaquinta

• Trezeguet

• Del Piero

• Giovinco

• Alberto Undiano Mallenco (ref)

• Juventus (team play)

Results are only viewable after voting.

CAPITANO

58 ' SUPER SIC ' 58
Jul 12, 2006
Line Ups From Tuttosport

Juventus

Buffon

Grygera Melberg Chiellini Molinaro

Salihamidzic Tiago Marchisio Nedved

Del Piero Trezeguet​

Panchina:Manninger,Ariaudo,Knezevic,Poulsen,Giovinco,Iaquinta,Amauri

Chelsea

Cech

Bosingwa Carvalho Terry Cole

Ballack Lampard Mikel

Kalou Drogba Malouda

Panchina:Hilario,Alex,Belletti,Essien,Di Santo,Stoch,Anelka

hope Sali doesn't start and Ranieri goes for the 3 upfront

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
I'd actually try Marchisio on the right.He covers as good as Salihamidzic and offers something going forward.At least more than Salihamidzic.That's probably a shit idea,it just frustrates me to see Salihamidzic starting in such an important game:depressed

Marchisio Tiago Poulsen Nedved

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Playing Juve songs out on full blast in my room. FORZA JUVEEE DEL CUOREEE, JUVEEEEE AMOOOOREEEEEEEE
God, you're a retard.

I wanted to come up with something witty, but I can't. That's how dumb you are. You can actually infect me with your stupidity through an internet forum.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
You are passionate the way an angry 13 year old kid stabs someone to death because he doesn't like him.

I'm not a fan of that kind of "passion".

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
DP will teach petr cech a lesson just as he did to iker casillas .. and gigi buffon will enjoy the show this time .. comn juve we need this win ..

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Marceℓℓo;1924094 said:
I'd actually try Marchisio on the right.He covers as good as Salihamidzic and offers something going forward.At least more than Salihamidzic.That's probably a shit idea,it just frustrates me to see Salihamidzic starting in such an important game:depressed

Marchisio Tiago Poulsen Nedved
that would be a damn good idea...you got your skillful players and also not compromising the defensive responsibilities

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
If Salihamidzic starts this game, well, that's really bad news for my right fist.
It sure looks like it. I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw his name in the line up. Things are looking bad TBH. I'd be very, very, very happy if we won, but I don't understand why some people on here are so optimistic. I mean, LOOK at our formation, compare it to what Chelsea has to offer and keep in mind that they are 1-0 up.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Hasan playing is literally like playing a man down in both aspects of the game. Just take a chance and field Giovinco for Christ's sake, or at least use three strikers.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)