[Champions League] JUVENTUS 2-2 Chelsea (03/10/2009) (5 Viewers)

Man of the Match

• Buffon

• Grygera

• Mellberg

• Chiellini

• Molinaro

• Nedved

• Tiago

• Marchisio

• Iaquinta

• Trezeguet

• Del Piero

• Giovinco

• Alberto Undiano Mallenco (ref)

• Juventus (team play)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Chelsea fan feeling very confident about the game tonight. If we can start the game how we did in the first leg then I will be very happy. We completely dominated the first 30-35 minutes and should have scored at least 2 goals but Juventus worked their way back into the game and had a few good chances.

I liked the spirit the game was played in, there was no fouls or any problems. It was perhaps the best game of all the first ties, end to end stuff.

What was the name of the guy that came on in the second half and played right wing? He looked very good and caused us a few problems. Will he start tonight?
His name is Marco Marchionni. He is injured and won't play.

enjoy your stay.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
"that amateur"?

Vinni, do you know who has the most appearances in the CL out of our current squad?
who cares...I'm not concerned with what he did a lifetime ago, have you watched him play for Juve, and did you see his last performance ??

At this point in his career, he is a worse footballer than most on this forum...I would rather have Don Bes as my right sided middie than this liability named Brazzo

Playing Brazzo is like playing a man short...as a matter of fact I'd rather play a man short- less mistakes would be made

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
who cares...I'm not concerned with what he did a lifetime ago, have you watched him play for Juve, and did you see his last performance ??

At this point in his career, he is a worse footballer than most on this forum...I would rather have Don Bes as my right sided middie than this liability named Brazzo

Playing Brazzo is like playing a man short...as a matter of fact I'd rather play a man short- less mistakes would be made
What was it you said to me a while age, "nobody credited you with knowing anything about football"?

Essien14

Mar 10, 2009
He was called Michele Padovano. I doubt he'll be starting tonight
:tup:

His name is Marco Marchionni. He is injured and won't play.

enjoy your stay.
That's his name, I knew it sounded something like that. Was very suprised to see you had a player of that ability just sitting on the bench with Cameronasi looking like he was struggling with his fitness.

Thanks bro :tup:

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
tbh fine, that will be great he will not be match sharp and hopefully teh game will pass him by. Essien relies on his power to get through games,if we tire him out then the fulcrum of their team will be bypassed and we all know that ballack and fat frank are hardly teh most defensive minded
I don't think that they will field him if he's not 100% ready for this game.

Before we went down to Serie B I always believed we could win the CL because we had a very strong team. Right now I only hope.
I think we should get over it and forget what we were before Serie B. This is like dreaming about you past.

I trust this squad and I love the passion of this team much more than the past squads we had.

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
I don't think that they will field him if he's not 100% ready for this game.

I think we should get over it and forget what we were before Serie B. This is like dreaming about you past.

I trust this squad and I love the passion of this team much more than the past squads we had.
Rab, you're back

:flag3: :flag3: :flag3:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
My nigga. Forza Juve.

Don Bes at right-wing! :lol2:

nasser

Dec 12, 2005

I agree. I like the guy, but he's useless

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007

That's his name, I knew it sounded something like that. Was very suprised to see you had a player of that ability just sitting on the bench with Cameronasi looking like he was struggling with his fitness.

:lol: you need to hang here more often. It's often hit or miss with Marchionni. He'll play amazing for a few minutes only to mess it up with his lack of end product. in short he works hard but lacks that extra touch.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004

I love dat Cameron Nasty guy. He be a rough motherfucker!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)