[Champions League] JUVENTUS 2-0 Celtic (March 6, 2013) (42 Viewers)

MOTM?

• Buffon

• Barzagli

• Pogba

• Matri

• Quagliarella

• Pirlo

Results are only viewable after voting.
Jul 20, 2012
" Anyone that thinks Juventus are good enough to win the Champions League are deluded.

The likes of Madrid will absolutely destroy them, we just weren't clinical enough to take our chances whilst they scored every slip up we made."
-Celtic Forum

This stuff is gold

- - - Updated - - -

"Thought we played well again, overall I think the tie was ruined in the first leg with Juve's cheating and a fucking moron masquerading as a referee, it forced us to chase this game and leave ourselves open at times. Nonetheless if you told me at the start of the season that we would have made the last 16 of the Champions League with a squad with so little experience in it, I'd have asked you how long you'd been drinking for More of the same next season please"

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jul 10, 2006
Another one that gets it:

"I thought over the two legs we were soundly beaten and I think the gulf was evident. But that said, we were really punching well above our weight to get as far as we did and it is still a fantastic achievement.

To beat bigger and better teams, I think any team need to play at 100%, hope their opponents aren't at 100%, and then get a slice of luck. That is how we managed to beat Barcelona, and it is how lesser SPL teams can sometimes beat us. Against Juve we played ok but made too many silly mistakes and didn't take our chances. Cant complain really.

Still a good ride while it lasted. If we can repeat this next year I will be delighted. Credit to Lennon and the players for taking us so far."

http://www.talkceltic.net/forum/showpost.php?p=3382996&postcount=6426

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
Another one that gets it:

"I thought over the two legs we were soundly beaten and I think the gulf was evident. But that said, we were really punching well above our weight to get as far as we did and it is still a fantastic achievement.

To beat bigger and better teams, I think any team need to play at 100%, hope their opponents aren't at 100%, and then get a slice of luck. That is how we managed to beat Barcelona, and it is how lesser SPL teams can sometimes beat us. Against Juve we played ok but made too many silly mistakes and didn't take our chances. Cant complain really.

Still a good ride while it lasted. If we can repeat this next year I will be delighted. Credit to Lennon and the players for taking us so far."

http://www.talkceltic.net/forum/showpost.php?p=3382996&postcount=6426
That'a good post. They're few and far between though :)

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006

Rough approach: Gary Hooper (left) tangles with Luca Marroune while Gianluigi Buffon (right) looks on

Daily fail :rofl:

- - - Updated - - -

Rough approach: Gary Hooper (left) tangles with Luca Marroune while Gianluigi Buffon (right) looks on

Daily fail :rofl:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 42)