[Champions League] JUVENTUS 2-0 Celtic (March 6, 2013) (2 Viewers)

MOTM?

• Buffon

• Barzagli

• Pogba

• Matri

• Quagliarella

• Pirlo

Results are only viewable after voting.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Good luck tonight from a Glasgow Rangers fan.
:lol2:

Fourth tier club.

Will follow your progress and hope Juve win the competition. No problems with real catholics friend. Loved Sergio Porrini when he played for us. Lorenzo Amoruso. Reno Gattuso.Marco Negri as well. Italian Footballers have always been highly thought off by Rangers Fans. Good Luck
Ah, the old "I can't be racist because some of my best friends are black" defence.

geo22

Feb 15, 2013
:lol2:

Fourth tier club.

Ah, the old "I can't be racist because some of my best friends are black" defence.
Fourth tier club with more of a crowd at our home games than the rest of Scottish Premier league games added together.
I see you are from Aberdeen should you not be getting back to the lambing. WATP and it obviously hurts you that I am taking a Healthy interest in Juve. What happened to sell out Saturday LOL

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Fourth tier club with more of a crowd at our home games than the rest of Scottish Premier league games added together.
I see you are from Aberdeen should you not be getting back to the lambing. WATP and it obviously hurts you that I am taking a Healthy interest in Juve. What happened to sell out Saturday LOL
WATP stands for We Avoid Tax Payments, doesn't it?

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #395
    Marty, will you please keep the after match talk today too? I will be home to catch some Juve hate being thrown left and right on Swedish TV.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
    May 22, 2009
    Many people will, hopefully it won't lag because I have to rely on it. :D
    How about the rest of you girls log out & let me try it on my own. That sounds a lot better if you ask me.
    Besides, I'll make sure to report back later how (well) it worked.

It would be good if every time Celtic get a corner down that end they shouted 'penalty!' when the corner is taken.
    Rigore!

Would be funny since they wouldn't understand it anyway.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)