[Champions League] JUVENTUS 2-0 Celtic (March 6, 2013) (47 Viewers)

MOTM?

• Buffon

• Barzagli

• Pogba

• Matri

• Quagliarella

• Pirlo

Results are only viewable after voting.

howtired

Mar 4, 2013
Reading some Celtic forum posts is just mind blowing...did they watch the same game I did? The game was phyisical, no doubt, but it was not one side over the other. And in my personal opinion, Celtic players seemed to be the ones taking it overboard.
Oh, they're still convinced they should've had 4 or 5 penalties. And all because licht didn't let Hooper "mark the gk wich he does every single fucking game".
Are they actually allowed to mark the keeper in Scotland? wow they should be mad european refs don't go by the same rules they set up for themselves.
Collina, you *really* should phone mr Lennon.

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
Giovinco played really hard in the napoli game. I am very impressed. I can see that he has the most aggressive attitude among our strikers. What he lacks is strength. Lets hope our coaches put him in some sort of gym and protein routine and bulk him up next season. If he really gains muscle, coupled with his aggression, i hope to see him tormenting zuninga mexes and zanetti.

Them dawgs will be so shocked they wont know what hit them.

- - - Updated - - -

Our current strikers lack aggression. Remember how iaquinta used his aggression to make up for his lack of skills? I feel that strikers should always be aggresive rough and dirty, since its not so easy to get booked in the attacking half.

- - - Updated - - -

boring match against this weakling team. Looking forward to quarterfinal draw much much more.
Another over confident fool. If we fail to get through, please go dye your hair ginger red and get hamsiks haircut and post it on here to show your regret.

- - - Updated - - -

Khunglongkhelua's wife

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 47)