[Champions League] JUVENTUS 1-1 Shakhtar Donetsk (Oct. 2nd 2012) (91 Viewers)

JUVE 1-1 Shakhtar Man of the Match

• Marchisio

• Bonucci

• Pirlo

• Asamoah

• Chiellini

• Will.i.an

Results are only viewable after voting.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
:tup: on most parts B81

Shocking to see our team fall apart like that and simply not press, bar the odd occasion. We just kept walking towards our own goal.. We simply didn't play our usual game or maybe we weren't able to as quite a few players looked absolutely dead from the get go. What the $#@! is going on?!
We were scared. Needed to press more.

enzo

May 14, 2012
They ultras also didn't sing. But this has already started against Roma. Obviously they were striking because they were not allowed to bring Anti-Zeman banners. See this post:

Mondo1 said:
In the live thread somebody mentioned that it was a protest of the Ultras cause they were Not allowed to take anti zeman Banners with them.
Source: Mondo1's post

How can I quote cross-thread wise?

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Oh and you can say whatever you want but this game had Del Piero written all over it. Simple touches, vision, brilliant finishing etc :touched:

:closingmyeyes: and imagining

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Did wonder why our banners were upside down. I did check up on viagogo or what ever that sites called to buy a ticket for the shaktar game because my 4 month old son wanted to watch the game on his own as he's started teething and is dribbling quite a bit already, more thsn our players did. Also when he poos it looks like a chicken kormaSo saves me and my fiancé a phone bill unlike moggi who obviously isn't into currys, unless he wanted to buy a LED tv.
Mmmmm hungry now.

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
I understand some of them. Ukrain trip isn't guaranteed win let alone draw.
I know, but they will have to play vs Chelsea 2 times. Also hosting the undefeated champions of Italy isnt a guaranteed win for them. We will make it. Lets just focus on getting 6 points from the Nortsomething for now.

Emmet

Apr 5, 2006
We looked almost frightened last night to impose ourselves on the game, we looked way too nervous at times last night, as well as times in the Chelsea game. The most glaring flaw on our system where the wing backs, if they don't get forward enough the 3-5-2 is useless.

kronos

Aug 16, 2011
If by positive draw you mean we should be happy we didn't lose with that showing i agree. However i would've never agreed to a draw before the game and neither should any of us.
Nevermind i'm pretty sure we'll manage to go through one way or another.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
It's positive because it'll bring the players down to earth. All the talk of how Juve have the ability to go all the way to the semis or even win the trophy was unnecessary. We still have 4 games, they need to work much harder if they want to qualify to the KO stages.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 91)