[Champions League] JUVENTUS 1-1 Shakhtar Donetsk (Oct. 2nd 2012) (34 Viewers)

JUVE 1-1 Shakhtar Man of the Match

• Marchisio

• Bonucci

• Pirlo

• Asamoah

• Chiellini

• Will.i.an

Results are only viewable after voting.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
We played like shit, horrible game. We fucked up our subs as well, a CM needed to come on way earlier. We took off Matri for no real reason, they began to sit back more, we needed him to stay on with Gio. Horrible game, we are so lucky. We used our get out of jail card here but we have shot ourselves in the foot, we now need to rely on a big result in the Ukraine or another team fucking up. Qualification will be so hard now. Poor game, poor result.

Buy on AliExpress.com

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
All those clowns who thought this would be a cakewalk. :sergio:

This felt like Bordeaux all over again.

A photo is worth a thousand words:

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
Every player in Shakhtar's team has enough ability to hold the ball. They're overall more skilful than us.

Licht should have gone off for Isla - yes Licht has heart, but his work in the final third leaves a lot to be desired.

Vuci should have stayed on and I'm starting to get concerned about Pirlo, it's as though he's becoming easier to contain.

This game was almost a must win and could end up being the decisive result that knocks us out of CL.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
Ok, I let us being second best to Fiorentina slide since every team can have a bad game once in a while but this is now twice in 3 games that we've been bettered and deserved to be beat. Not ok.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Outplayed by a top team.

The subs where our coach changed the attackers first made it sure that we're not winning and we'll be lucky to draw it. We had so many problems elsewhere and it made no sense to replace the attackers. Even though more often than not Vucinic's attempts weren't working, those were our chance to create space. After he was subbed out, the inevitable followed.
It's worrying that our midfielders were dead out there in the last half an hour. It was sad to watch us being forced to play long balls to Giovinco.

May 22, 2007
The most ineffectual match I've seen our wing backs have, particularly for Lichtsteiner. Exposed defensively, offered little offensively.

Everything feels so narrow with Juventus now. Against an organised side the forwards will need to have excellent ball control with the way they're trying to play.

When do we welcome Pepe back into the team?

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Disappointing. First half was. Second half we came out playing better and dominated till 60th minute. Once shaktar got hold of posession it was always going to be difficult. We did our up front subs but it was at a time when we started to step back. Its almost a transition now where we were showing lack of vigour in the middle and most inmportantly on the left. Everytime Srna had the ball Asamoah seemed to keep stepping back, his performance was completely the opposite to the first half. Marchisio did well kept trying kept pushing forward working hard. The back three did their job perfectly but out midfield and wingbacks needed that little more. When we did show it it was a result of some hard analysis at half time but again 60th minute onwards we wont the same. The fans today in the stadium were embarrasing. Really embarrasing, it actually pissed me off that they can make noises when the balls lost and most especially from the 90th minute onwards. Ridicolous. Anyway on the positive, weve hit the ground and we can learn from this.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 34)