[Champions League] JUVENTUS 1-1 Bordeaux (Sep. 15th 2009) (1 Viewer)

Juve - Bordeaux [CL Group Round 1] - Man of the Match

• Buffon

• Caceres

• Legrottaglie

• Cannavaro

• Grosso

• Melo

• Marchisio

• Tiago

• Giovinco

• Amauri

• Iaquinta

• Zebina

• Camoranesi

• Poulsen

• The wet pitch

Results are only viewable after voting.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
the absence of Del Piero was tooooo big to cover without Diego. Giovinco needs step his game up, sometimes it looks like he has lost his speed aswell..

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
im furious, shouldve done much much better, didnt take our chances and there goal was offside, no luck tonight marchisio hit the bar on any other night that wouldve gone in

marescino

Jul 9, 2009
I've heard a lot of fans saying this game will be relatively easy for us - Am i the only one feeling apprehensive ?

Looking at Bordeaux's games this season, they've not had to face up to much in Ligue 1 bar the game against Marseille (which ended in a draw) but in spite of that, they pose a real attacking threat.

I'm glad to see Cavenaghi isn't starting - I spent the best part of 2001/02 season trying to explain why he and Andrés D'Alessandro would be perfect for Juventus - Would hate to see him score tonight :shifty:

:sergio:

Gutted

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
FIRST THE WHOLE TEAM WAS POOOOOOOOOOOOR... TBH am not that big fan with 4-3-1-2 its to related specially with this all DM's everyone says Giovinco was poor i would say fuck you he cant get a decent pass from his team mates and we play long balls i see Diego suffers Just like him like the Lazio game.. and finally its not about one or 2 players it's about WHOLE TEAM WE PLAYED LIKE SHIT................. AND FUCK THE REFREEEEEEEEEEEE

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
No Chiellini, Half of Zebina, no Diego, no Sissoko and no Del Piero what the hell does the rest of europe think we can do. Good game by both sides a draw the fair result. We will see a different Juve when all these are back. Melo my mom.

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
Athletico Madrid 0 - 0 Apoel FT score
Besitkas 0 - 1 Man Utd. FT score
Chelsea 1 - 0 Porto FT score
Juventus 1 - 1 Bordeaux FT Score
M Haifa 0 - 3 Bayern Munich FT score
Marseille 1 - 2 AC Milan FT score
Wolfsburg 3 - 1 CSKA FT score
Zurich 2 - 5 Real Madrid Latest score -still playing

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
anyone else wanting to defend caceres now ? man this guy has really much to learn... we can not afford to have a minimum of one BIG error from him that leads to a good goal scoring chance for the opponent ...

but hey, if ferrara cant teach him how to defend who could ?

and camo should please be sold back to verona ... everywhere else he would get his ass kicked if he did show that kind of work attitude like here ! he is not paris hilton, so he should not act like a retard diva and stop play everytime the going gets tough

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
We should be thankful we got a point in this game. Thank you Buffon. We normally don't very well when it rains & the pitch was too slippery. Sloppy play but we should be able to improve on this.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
People need to get one thing straight; it was not bad luck that cost us this game.

A draw was a fair result and a draw is as good a result as you can hope for if you get dominated in midfield.

Only Buffon, Legrottaglie and Iaquinta get pass marks as far as I'm concerned.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)