[Champions League] JUVENTUS 1-1 Bordeaux (Sep. 15th 2009) (48 Viewers)

Juve - Bordeaux [CL Group Round 1] - Man of the Match

• Buffon

• Caceres

• Legrottaglie

• Cannavaro

• Grosso

• Melo

• Marchisio

• Tiago

• Giovinco

• Amauri

• Iaquinta

• Zebina

• Camoranesi

• Poulsen

• The wet pitch

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
So come on League 1 fans, how strong is this team, I only know Gourcuff and Chamakh and Chalme (becuase in PES his name sounds funny)

Are we going to beat them?
:lol: I realised I only know Gourcuff and Chamakh, and even Chamakh I barely know at all. For some reason, Ligue 1 doesn't exist for me, apart from Lyon because they usually make the CL.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
where's Cavenaghi?
He rarely ever starts for them. They play a 4-2-3-1 mostly, and Chamakh is always the lone striker. Depending on the game, the formation could turn into a 4-4-2 diamond, in which Goufran the right winger turns into a second forward, Wendel the left winger drops back to central midfield and Gourcuff keeps his position in the hole.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
yea, I noticed that since the last season, Fernando was not starting regularly for them...I just thought he had injury issues...too bad for him, he's a lovely player

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
He's a very good player whom i rate highly. He's done pretty well whenever given the chance at Bordeaux, unfortunately Blanc does not rate him. Yet he rates Chamakh extremely highly.

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
Camoranesi isn't able to track back wholeheartedly anymore whithout sacrifising offensive involvement. Therefore, to not lose his genius, let him have the advanced role in midfield. If it's evident he isn't on top today either, bring on Giovinco at HT.

Marchisio Melo Tiago
Camoranesi

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Camo is not 100 per cent, that's why he has struggled with defensive backup...and Lippi's insistence on playing him for the Azzurri isn't helping either

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Camoranesi isn't able to track back wholeheartedly anymore whithout sacrifising offensive involvement. Therefore, to not lose his genius, let him have the advanced role in midfield. If it's evident he isn't on top today either, bring on Giovinco at HT.

Marchisio Melo Tiago
Camoranesi
Let Seba take that position and rest Camo if something. Giovinco is a must start now that both Dp and Diego are out.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
ye definetly, giovinco's nattural position is there would be idiotic to take him out for camo.

fucken sbs showing cricket instead of CL fooootbaall???

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
ye definetly, giovinco's nattural position is there would be idiotic to take him out for camo.

fucken sbs showing cricket instead of CL fooootbaall???

SBS TWO (Channel 648 on Foxtel) is showing Marseilles V Milan and then after that Zurich V Real Madrid (delayed coverage)

Im pretty sure ESPN is showing Besiktas vs ManUre. Ghey.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Has anybody bought streams from the UEFA website? How's the quality and does it buffer like crazy?

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
From memory bought one last year (before i upgraded the connection) and it was pretty good. I'm considering doing the same for this matchday as they won't have the game on tv.

Emmet

Apr 5, 2006
Gio has to start in Diego's place. I would put Melo-March-Tiago in midfield.

Ive always rated Cavenaghi. His career went off the rails a bit wen he went to Russia.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 48)