[Champions League] JUVENTUS 1-1 Bordeaux (Sep. 15th 2009) (5 Viewers)

Juve - Bordeaux [CL Group Round 1] - Man of the Match

• Buffon

• Caceres

• Legrottaglie

• Cannavaro

• Grosso

• Melo

• Marchisio

• Tiago

• Giovinco

• Amauri

• Iaquinta

• Zebina

• Camoranesi

• Poulsen

• The wet pitch

Results are only viewable after voting.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Even if he's finally able to play, i doubt Ale can play more than 20-30 minutes. He's been out for a while now and he's got no match fitness.
Both Iaquinta and Amauri are way ahead of him in terms of match fitness and it's only logical to start with them.

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
I'm just glad we're not facing Bayern yet, and that this first CL game is a home match. We shouldn't underestimate Bordeaux, but at the same time, they're not exactly world beaters.

Chiellini's absence will probably cause us most trouble, simply because he's usually a rock in defense and the fact Legro is taking his place. I'm sorry all you Legro-lovers, but watching Legro makes me nervous. I'm glad we have Canna back, and hope he can show us a great performance like he did against Chievo and Roma. I just hope the Legro-Canna partnership works out..

Diego and DP not being there will always mean a certain drop in quality and creativity, but I'm confident Giovinco can shine on Diego's position. Amauri + Iaquinta upfront should do the trick, and I think we'll get to see a bit more of Trez.

Cáceres.. well.. Ferrara made a change in midfield and put more cover infront of Martin in the person of Marchisio. After that, Cáceres' game changed quite a bit, as he had more space to go forward and wasn't really that exposed. I don't know if Bordeaux have a LB / left winger like Lazio, but I doubt it. I think he'll be just fine..

We need these 3 points. It's a home game after all.

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
Im going to be there ;).. typical that Diego gets injured the match before :p.

Important to win this match,I hope and believe that Giovinco can step in and play good now when Diego will miss the match

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Buffon
Caceres-Legrottaglie-Cannavaro-Grosso
Marchisio-Felipe Melo-Tiago
Giovinco
Iaquinta-Amauri​

This is my prediction. The only change from this starting XI might be Camoranesi instead of Tiago, but after playing 2 matches for Italy and pretty poor 70 minutes against Lazio, i doubt Ciro will start Camo on Tuesday.

The bench will be pretty thin. We'll have no RB in the squad apart from Caceres and we're in trouble if Grygera won't be back and one of Caceres, Legro or Canna gets an injury, because there is no CB on the bench.
Poulsen and Camo for midfield (De Ceglie too if needed) and Trez for attack.

So i guess our bench will be: Manninger, De Ceglie, Molinaro, Poulsen, Camoranesi, Trezeguet....and some youngsters.

P.S: Actually, Ariaudo can be our CB on the bench, right?

YasoR17

Mirkofan #1
Jul 4, 2008
Anyone know which Al Jazeera sports channel is showing the game? Because only 1-4 is working me, still waiting for the activation for 5-8 :(

EDIT: Nvm, I found out, it's on Al Jazeera Sport +5:cry: Now I have to pray that the channels are activated by Tuesday, which I doubt since Al Jazeera have some problems or some bs..

Omair

Herticity
Sep 27, 2006
Anyone know which Al Jazeera sports channel is showing the game? Because only 1-4 is working me, still waiting for the activation for 5-8 :(

EDIT: Nvm, I found out, it's on Al Jazeera Sport +5:cry: Now I have to pray that the channels are activated by Tuesday, which I doubt since Al Jazeera have some problems or some bs..
You can get all of them for sure on Nilesat .. do you have it?

I'm not sure if you can all of the 8 channels on hotbird but there sure is a frequency for Hotbird

11296 Horizontal http://www.goalzz.com/main.aspx?&channel=843

enjoy ;)

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
it should be a great match, we shouldn't underestimate bordeaux.
they have a a good team with a good coach in laurent blanc
we should keep an eye on gorccuff an diarra as they are their best players.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)