[Champions League] JUVENTUS 1-1 Bordeaux (Sep. 15th 2009) (5 Viewers)

Juve - Bordeaux [CL Group Round 1] - Man of the Match

• Buffon

• Caceres

• Legrottaglie

• Cannavaro

• Grosso

• Melo

• Marchisio

• Tiago

• Giovinco

• Amauri

• Iaquinta

• Zebina

• Camoranesi

• Poulsen

• The wet pitch

Results are only viewable after voting.

YasoR17

Mirkofan #1
Jul 4, 2008
You can get all of them for sure on Nilesat .. do you have it?

I'm not sure if you can all of the 8 channels on hotbird but there sure is a frequency for Hotbird

11296 Horizontal http://www.goalzz.com/main.aspx?&channel=843

enjoy ;)
Thanks, but I already have channel 1-8 on Hotbird. But only 1-4 is working with my card currently. I needed to pay for upgrade to get 5-8, and I did but the fuckers are too slow with the activation :( Do you have it on Niles or Hotbird? what is the best, because I had the channesl from Nilesat, but deleted them since I already had them from Hotbird

YasoR17

Mirkofan #1
Jul 4, 2008
I think it is safe to say that this team will start on Tuesday.

Buffon
Cáceres-Cannavaro-Legrotagglie-Grosso
Camoranesi-Melo-Tiago
Giovinco
Amauri-Iaquinta

gourcuff

Aug 27, 2009
hello all, i'm french and i support Bordeaux,

the absence of diego is reassuring for us because he is impressive, and we are on a good series of 15 victories and 1 drabw of the last 16 matches.

It will be very hard but we can have the draw, I hope!!

good match all and go bordeaux

if you want information about bordeaux i'm here :)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I think it is safe to say that this team will start on Tuesday.

Buffon
Cáceres-Cannavaro-Legrotagglie-Grosso
Camoranesi-Melo-Tiago
Giovinco
Amauri-Iaquinta
What about Marchisio? btw I hope Giovinco starts behind the strikers, I really want to see him get some more playing time

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006

the absence of diego is reassuring for us because he is impressive, and we are on a good series of 15 victories and 1 drabw of the last 16 matches.

tell me an effective chant/song that makes fun of Bordeaux and its supporters

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
God, so many missings for this match. That's not good, not good at all.

Chiellini is suspended for sure. He got a red card on our last CL match against Chelsea.
Diego is surely out, so are Zebina and the long term injured Sissoko. The captain will most probably miss this one too.
Dunno about Grygera and Brazzo, but i believe they'll also miss this match.

The defense is going to be Caceres-Legro-Canna-Grosso. We'll be missing a giant player in Chiellini.
In midfield we won't have many problems and Ciro can choose between Melo, Tiago, Camo, Poulsen and Marchisio.
Giovinco will take the trequartista role i guess and it's gonna be Iaquinta-Amauri in attack.
Pretty much sums everything for this game.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003

Welcome to the forums.

Well its sad for us that Diego and DP will miss the match, but if you have done your homework, you will know you will be facing other very skilled players.

Giovinco will be playing in place of Diego for sure, and he is a very talented player.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
Yep I am most worried about our defence that seems to be the weakest link with Chiellini suspended.
Why the weekest link??? From what i seen, at the moment, Canna and Chiellini are at the same level. I could even say that right now Canna plays better than Chiellini. So Legro/Canna is not a bad combination at all....Now im not underrating Bordeaux (a lot) but i think that a defence like Grygera/Caceras Legro Canna Grosso is more than enough for them....

As for the midfield we have no problems there......

If Diego doesnt recover (which i think he wouldnt) then Gio or even Camo can replace him......

I dont see any problems with the attack.....So....

Buffon
Caceras/Grygera Canna Legro Grosso

Camo Melo Marchisio

Gio
Amauri Iaquinta

Or another formation where instead of Gios place Ciro puts Camo and put Tiago in Camos place.........

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)