[Champions League] JUVENTUS 1-1 Bordeaux (Sep. 15th 2009) (2 Viewers)

Juve - Bordeaux [CL Group Round 1] - Man of the Match

• Buffon

• Caceres

• Legrottaglie

• Cannavaro

• Grosso

• Melo

• Marchisio

• Tiago

• Giovinco

• Amauri

• Iaquinta

• Zebina

• Camoranesi

• Poulsen

• The wet pitch

Results are only viewable after voting.
Dec 31, 2008
I don think we need to worry a lot abt this result. The midfield was lacking some spark and Diego was missed badly. IMO Gio shudve been played as a WF and Ferrara shouldve gone for 4-3-3 as Gio is physically not suited and he comes out with his best when hes in the wings. Tiago is a fuckup and Melo played like 4 games in the last 10 days so couldnt come up with his best, fatigue maybe. Marchisio had a bad game. Grosso should not be judged already because he had the least time to mix up with the team than our other new signings and he came right after the internationals and started both of our last 2 games. I think we will bounce back will full strength from the next CL match with Diego, DP, Chiellini, Camo and Momo(will he be fit for the next match?) back in the squad. Thats like 5 of the most influential players of our team. Fuck Bordeaux and we'll finish them and the germans

Hennes

Sep 3, 2004
I thought Ferrara's subbing of Cannavaro seemed a little overconfident and amateurish even and it costed us a sub, Trezeguet could've added something late on, especially as our forwards were dire.
He is a young coach and will commit a few mistakes along the road but... you know that Canna was injured, don't you?

Brixity

Feb 8, 2006
Its gonna be hard.....its not too pleasing thinking of Robben vs Grosso and Ribery vs Grygera/Casares/Zebina
The order of the games in the group doesnt helps us coz we'll end at Bordeaux I think and that game could be do or die

IrishZebra

Western Imperialist
Jun 18, 2006
Why are you going on about a CB where the problem is far from that department? Are you on drugs?
Yep, i've a slipped disc in my back so im on painkillers :lol: .

Agrred the midefield didn't show up but a we need A CB , Legro has been poor the last two games with not chasing balls that aren't certain to go out.

The midfield was bad aswell, tbh im only confident in the GK department at the moment. Amauris return hasnt been good and vinny is missy quite a few chances, but i dont think we need new plaers in those departments (midefield and attack) just better performances.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Yep, i've a slipped disc in my back so im on painkillers :lol: .

Agrred the midefield didn't show up but a we need A CB , Legro has been poor the last two games with not chasing balls that aren't certain to go out.

The midfield was bad aswell, tbh im only confident in the GK department at the moment. Amauris return hasnt been good and vinny is missy quite a few chances, but i dont think we need new plaers in those departments (midefield and attack) just better performances.
Legro is a backup player, Giorgio and Cannavaro are just doing fine.

icεmαή;2145665 said:
Maybe because Cannavaro is :gsol: old :gsol: or because he is a :gsol: traitor :gsol: :D
Give me old traitors that are able to pull assists like the one he did yesterday any day of the week, twice on Serie A matches and thrice on CL matchdays.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)