[Champions League] JUVENTUS 0-2 Bayern München (April 10, 2013) (1 Viewer)

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Lichty is a very big loss, still at least have decent cover for Vidal.

hope Conte gives Isla a go, need him to stretch the pitch and create some space.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
sooooooo rumour has it(CdS) , 4-3-3 on wednesday. Vuci-Quad-Giac upfront. And get this..

wait for it..

Padoin...

as right back
Tbh I'd love us to play 4-3-3 for the simple fact Bayern has our 3-5-2 worked out very well. Without Licht we should play 4-3-3 because I prefer Giacch - Padoin partnership on the right wing instead of Padoin left alone against Ribery. I think we could defend better with additional midfielder like Giacch who would run his socks off in defense and pressing Bayern's mids. He could help to create advantage in attack but i don't look much into it. We need to neutralize Bayern's midfield as much as possible then we stand some (still not big) chance. If we back off like we did in the first leg they'll dominate us and finish off quickly.

Isla in unlikely to get his chance anyway - no matter what formation we'll play.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Juventino[RUS];4121220 said:
I love how people overreact on -repping

You could -rep me for breakfast, lunch & dinner all you want everyday, I couldn't care less means nothing to me.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
If Padoin, Peluso, heck even Isla play instead of Litch it's over really. I'd actually feel safer with Padoin then Isla, but that's another story. Hopefully Caceres will be ready to play.

The midfield has to step it up, I feel like our defensive trio won't get fucked over again, and the biggest factor that will determine whether we proceed to the next round or not is our forwards, namely Vucinic. Hopefully he'll be having the game of his life and score a hattrick or something.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)