[Champions League] JUVENTUS 0-2 Bayern München (April 10, 2013) (7 Viewers)

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
lets pull this trick:

Marchisio should get a wig and grow his beard to look like pirlo, while pirlo gets marchisio haircut and loose his beard. that way, the bayern team will feel mixed up and mark the wrong guys. perhaps we should also have matri to get vucinic haircut and vuci to wear a wig.

LAST but not least, Asamoah and Pogba to exchange haircut too.

COME ON JUVE!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
lets pull this trick:

Marchisio should get a wig and grow his beard to look like pirlo, while pirlo gets marchisio haircut and loose his beard. that way, the bayern team will feel mixed up and mark the wrong guys. perhaps we should also have matri to get vucinic haircut and vuci to wear a wig.

LAST but not least, Asamoah and Pogba to exchange haircut too.

COME ON JUVE!
That might actually work if we were playing the English.

VUCIMata10

Apr 5, 2013
I'm not going to be nearly as excited when we win this years scudetto aposed from last years, i know that sounds stupid, but dont get me wrong, i will still be happy and filled with joy, but if we cant come back from this, knowing we didnt actually play the way we do in the first leg, will make me mad lol, but this is football, anything can happen

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #714
    This.

I think the boys will put in a much better performance tonight. Getting through to the knockouts would be absolutely amazing though.

Can't wait.
    That's how it should be. Yesterday two teams left the tournament but both looked worthy of quarter finals.

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
    I am glad that everyone on this forum is displaying the right mentality and attitude towards this game. Let's all hope that our performance will do us proud.

AND also, I hope that molinaro will learn some jedi mind crap and possess every single one of bayern's player.

- - - Updated - - -

yyea man

Attachments

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)