[Champions League] JUVENTUS 0-2 Bayern München (April 10, 2013) (5 Viewers)

donpiero

Stella D'Argento
Jul 3, 2009
Hopefully, Conte uses tonight's results as a motivation point for the players, and once and for all stops this pvssy talk about how great and magnificent Bayern are, how content we are just to be part of this competition, transferring this loser mentality to the players even before the game starts.

Buy on AliExpress.com

adRHCP

Nov 7, 2012
Both games should be an inspiration to us and the the team, we shouldn't be with this negative mind. Let's all give good vibes to our team :D

Apr 8, 2013
Just put 5€ on Quagliarella first scorer, winning a nice amount if I get it.

That guy scores easily, but especially when he hears Champions League anthem he gets totally crazy. I think he has the best goal/minutes ratio in this Champions' edition (or he's in the top 3/5 however).

TrezJuve

May 26, 2010
You're too irrelevant

I like Quags, but it remains to be seen which Quag and Vucinic will show up tomorrow, the one that takes shots from 30 meters or the one that links up play and is clinical in front of goal ;)

But of them are too inconsistent to count on.
Calma, it was a joke.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
I'm off tomorrow :nico: I'm off tomorrow :nico: I'm off tomorrow :nico: I'm off tomorrow :nico: I'm off tomorrow :nico: I'm off tomorrow :nico: I'm off tomorrow :nico: I'm off tomorrow :nico: I'm off tomorrow :nico: I'm off tomorrow :nico: I'm off tomorrow :nico: I'm off tomorrow :nico:

- - - Updated - - -

Actually, it won't mean shit if we lose :shifty:

- - - Updated - - -

And we probably will :shifty:

- - - Updated - - -

Come to think of it...Maybe i should just work instead :shifty:

- - - Updated - - -

FUCK IT! WE'RE JUVENTINI AND WE DO THE IMPOSSIBLE.
If you want your post to be read then don't post like a 5-yr old ever again

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)