[Champions League] Frozen Kebab 1-0 JUVENTUS (Dec. 11th 2013) (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 12, 2013
:((((((((

- - - Updated - - -

Check older posts, you could find some invectives,

-Frozen Kebab
-Low-life idiots
-Your smell likes..
-Pictures interested racism

For this reason, i have posted some foolish words.

I love Juventus until the see your posts who belongs to fucking racists.

Dec 12, 2013
i been juventus fan since i start watching football. I even buy jerseys when i have enough money. And with this racist,offensive posts you simply disrespect turkish juventus fans which is so sad :/ i been to italy i have too many friends there dont realy know why i never met people like you in italy ... everyone was simply so kind,respectfull,friendly :( Also Its a shame that turkish people posts this forum just to troll juventus fans after a game which my favorite two teams played aganist each other in a silly pitch :/ i do understand some of you pitch wasnt good enough to make plays, good football. but its not our mistake. Mancini also talked with refrees and it was refrees and fifas decision to play the match. And yes in that pitch Juve wasnt able to play their style which gave us advantage. I wish pitch was good enough and game could be more even for both of the teams but since match is over i would expect juventus fans to congratulate Turkish side and keep supporting their teams. Because its not the last match juve play in champions league. also wanna thank a few people here who is not racist and kind. I would like to say i will be juventus fan no mather what and wish Juve good luck.

Dec 12, 2013
calling a turkish person a kebab muncher or anything of that kind is not racist, it is typically stereotyping but that is not racist
i still think some posts are offensive sir but i also blame my own people because they have no empathy. I would like to remind turkish trolls and some caddish juventus fans that football is for fun not for hate speechs or shittalkings. The best thing we can do is ''moving on'' Rome is not bad this year so it will be fun to watch Serie a and Juve is clearly favorite of europe league. italian cup doesnt make so much sense at all. Juve still can be forgiven by some furious fans if they success at el and serie a thought. buona fortuna and FORZA JUVE & GALATASARAY.

Jul 20, 2012
i still think some posts are offensive sir but i also blame my own people because they have no empathy. I would like to remind turkish trolls and some caddish juventus fans that football is for fun not for hate speechs or $#@!talkings. The best thing we can do is ''moving on'' Rome is not bad this year so it will be fun to watch Serie a and Juve is clearly favorite of europe league. italian cup doesnt make so much sense at all. Juve still can be forgiven by some furious fans if they success at el and serie a thought. buona fortuna and FORZA JUVE & GALATASARAY.
If you go to any forum discussing sports there will always be comments which bash the other team or supporters.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
That's what happens when people exaggerate to make a point.

- - - Updated - - -

I've only used examples where clubs would probably be expected to progress, based on their ranking. In the earlier days there was first a straight knock-out, then only one team progressed with best 2nd places, so lots of teams went out. More recently it is easier to distinguish flops.

Earlier format:
Milan 1996/97 (finished 3rd)
Barcelona 1996/97 (finished 4th)

Two qualify format:
Milan 1999/00 (finished 4th)
Rangers 2000/01 (finished 3rd)
Juventus 2000/01 (finished 4th)
Barcelona 2000/01 (finished 3rd)
Lazio 2001/02 (finished 4th)
Liverpool 2002/03 (finished 3rd)
Bayern Munich 2002/03 (finished 4th)
Inter 2003/04 (finished 3rd)
Lazio 2003/04 (finished 4th)
Man Utd 2005/06 (finished 4th)
Juventus 2009/10 (finished 3rd)
Manchester City 2011/12 (finished 3rd)
Manchester United 2011/12 (finished 3rd)
Manchester City 2012/13 (finished 4th)
Chelsea 2012/13 (finished 3rd)
Juventus 2013/14 (finished 3rd)

Less shocks in the later 00s, probably due to financial inequality, then in this decade a spate of them again. With the exception of Man Utd in 11/12 most of those were directly against teams who are also pretty well off, varying from Real Madrid and Bayern Munich to Shakhtar Donetsk and Galatasaray.
We feature 3 times, and all of them since the turn of the century :heart: :touched:

- - - Updated - - -

:lol:

- - - Updated - - -

wat
:lol: :howler: Fucking Rangers. They have no business being in that list. Even Lazio aren't that big of a surprise (I know they had an awesome team back then, but they were never a European giant).

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
They don't fall into the 'European giant' category, especially these days (irrelevant), but they finished 3rd in a group won by Sturm Graz, having beaten Sturm Graz 4-0 at home in their first game. This was one of the best Rangers teams of the modern era, they were heavily bankrolled, so an example of a big flop.

:lol: :howler: :lol: etc...

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
They don't fall into the 'European giant' category, especially these days (irrelevant), but they finished 3rd in a group won by Sturm Graz, having beaten Sturm Graz 4-0 at home in their first game. This was one of the best Rangers teams of the modern era, they were heavily bankrolled, so an example of a big flop.

:lol: :howler: :lol: etc...
well someone said big teams

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
i been juventus fan since i start watching football. I even buy jerseys when i have enough money. And with this racist,offensive posts you simply disrespect turkish juventus fans which is so sad :/ i been to italy i have too many friends there dont realy know why i never met people like you in italy ... everyone was simply so kind,respectfull,friendly :( Also Its a shame that turkish people posts this forum just to troll juventus fans after a game which my favorite two teams played aganist each other in a silly pitch :/ i do understand some of you pitch wasnt good enough to make plays, good football. but its not our mistake. Mancini also talked with refrees and it was refrees and fifas decision to play the match. And yes in that pitch Juve wasnt able to play their style which gave us advantage. I wish pitch was good enough and game could be more even for both of the teams but since match is over i would expect juventus fans to congratulate Turkish side and keep supporting their teams. Because its not the last match juve play in champions league. also wanna thank a few people here who is not racist and kind. I would like to say i will be juventus fan no mather what and wish Juve good luck.
:tup: but I don't recall any racism.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
The sad thing was that our coach who is supposed to let our plays balls grow a bit was whining like a little bitch at half time blaming the weather and the pitch.
Thats because every non shiteyed fool could see how this game was becomming a huge lottery that could go any way. We could not controll the game as we would in normal conditions.

Its normal conte asked for this.

On a normal field, there is no way we'd lost this

actually, in the original game, gala was slowing down and we were pushing forward just before the hail came

But go ahead, blame it all on the coach

- - - Updated - - -

:tup: but I don't recall any racism.
If people come insulting us, they should not cry wolf when they get a racist response

an insult is an insult

Mar 4, 2007

- - - Updated - - -

I've only used examples where clubs would probably be expected to progress, based on their ranking. In the earlier days there was first a straight knock-out, then only one team progressed with best 2nd places, so lots of teams went out. More recently it is easier to distinguish flops.

Earlier format:

Two qualify format:

Less shocks in the later 00s, probably due to financial inequality, then in this decade a spate of them again. With the exception of Man Utd in 11/12 most of those were directly against teams who are also pretty well off, varying from Real Madrid and Bayern Munich to Shakhtar Donetsk and Galatasaray.

Thanks, and I hope we take the group stages serious from now on Forza JUVENTUS!.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013

- - - Updated - - -

Earlier format:

Two qualify format:

Absolutely
but juve will be can champion in UEFA Europa League and To forget the mistakes of the past
most important for juve is that forget gala match until succes in Future

Nov 1, 2002
Thats because every non shiteyed fool could see how this game was becomming a huge lottery that could go any way. We could not controll the game as we would in normal conditions.

Its normal conte asked for this.

On a normal field, there is no way we'd lost this

actually, in the original game, gala was slowing down and we were pushing forward just before the hail came

But go ahead, blame it all on the coach
they wouldn't even react to a goal down if it was scored earlier...you just cant pass the ball around, it was extremely difficult

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)