[Champions League] Frozen Kebab 1-0 JUVENTUS (Dec. 11th 2013) (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Firstly do you have any winning against Galatasaray in the past? No!
Shut up and dont open your siktiğim mouth!

Dont say that the pitch was very bad etc. Did you win in your stadium in the last time? No!

Your siktiğim italian league is rubbish. You are not good
Do you have Drogba? No!
Do you have Melo? No! U didnt like him but he is really great. And played so good against you!
Do you have sneijder? No!
Do you have Eboue? No!
You just have some middle-class footballers and sorry they arent enough to beat us especially in istanbul!
We played 2 matches and you couldnt win none of them so please shut your siktiğim mouth!

The europa leauge is waiting for you cos that league is suitable for you

this is GALATASARAY! Nobody cant think that they have a chance about winning in istanbul!
Just like the previous games between us, again galatasaray is the happy team after playing the matches!
1. If the Italian league is rubbish, what would that make the irrelevant Turkish one?
2. Really? Those are your star players to brag about? Eboue, that diving little bitch :lol:
3. You really make no sense. World Cup winners, Champions League winners, but no - "middle class footballers." :sergio:
4. It's pathetic how you think so highly of winning in this way. We all know what would have happened under normal circumstances.
5. You have shown me that Gala fans are low-class trash with a loser mentality.

Enjoy being knocked out in the next round.

dann10

Ho visto Del Piero
Aug 26, 2008

Dont say that the pitch was very bad etc. Did you win in your stadium in the last time? No!

Do you have Drogba? No!
Do you have Melo? No! U didnt like him but he is really great. And played so good against you!
Do you have Eboue? No!
You just have some middle-class footballers and sorry they arent enough to beat us especially in istanbul!
We played 2 matches and you couldnt win none of them so please shut your siktiğim mouth!

this is GALATASARAY! Nobody cant think that they have a chance about winning in istanbul!
Just like the previous games between us, again galatasaray is the happy team after playing the matches!
A) Thank god we don't.
B) Real madrid had fun with you guys

venus_isle

Sep 23, 2010

Do you have Drogba? No!
Do you have Eboue? No!

Do you have D1ck? No!

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
Jul 22, 2013

Do you have Drogba? No!
Do you have Eboue? No!

Psst... you smell.

mephobia

Dec 11, 2013
I hope you have very lucky and amazing tournament in Europa League. Final is held in Torino, don't forget. I have faith in you, I hope Juve either get Esbjerg or Zulte. Actually Sheriff or Ludgogerets might be your level too, I hope faith in Juve! You can beat them all.

Enjoy.

We sticked our kebab sticks in your italian asses :spliff:

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Those numbers actually expose a huge weakness of this Juve and it needs to be fixed asap. It's a disastrous statistics to us.

Maybe it's connected to Conte's training? I'm don't know what his methods are but our play in final third is pretty bad in Europe. It's connected to lack of proper wingers and slow general play that's for sure but we tend to miss a lot of shots. It happens to big teams too but not on regular basis.
It is connected to our play style in Europe, I bet more than 70% of these shots are lame ass attempts.

Sonerb81

Dec 12, 2013
Guys Galatasaray fan here. I just wanted to sign up and let you all know that for every person like that guy who tries to trash talk bunch of none sense, there are hundreds if not thousands of regular fans who respects Juventus. We are aware that the better team got eliminated.

However from an outsider point of view, you guys need two maybe three world class footballers to be an elite team. You have a very good team but you guys are missing that extra quality to be very dangerous. Your defense is shaky and your offense isn't deadly enough.

Btw, I was in Torino for the first game vs Gala. I sat with the Juve supporters. Took pictures with a few of them. Classy supporters.

Nov 1, 2002
Guys Galatasaray fan here. I just wanted to sign up and let you all know that for every person like that guy who tries to trash talk bunch of none sense, there are hundreds if not thousands of regular fans who respects Juventus. We are aware that the better team got eliminated.

However from an outsider point of view, you guys need two maybe three world class footballers to be an elite team. You have a very good team but you guys are missing that extra quality to be very dangerous. Your defense is shaky and your offense isn't deadly enough.

Btw, I was in Torino for the first game vs Gala. I sat with the Juve supporters. Took pictures with a few of them. Classy supporters.
respect :tup:

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009

Congrats on the win. Hopefully this loss would raise some alarms to our Management.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
It was funny reading the comments yesterday, folks were pleading with the internet to have the match forfeited by Gala because their pitch was filled with sleet. What do you want them to do, engage in weather modification?

You know you've been spoiled when you're blaming other teams for meteorological phenomena.
The sad thing was that our coach who is supposed to let our plays balls grow a bit was whining like a little bitch at half time blaming the weather and the pitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)