[Champions League] Frozen Kebab 1-0 JUVENTUS (Dec. 11th 2013) (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Sshhhhttt! We just fukced you! Ahahahhhahahahahahahshahahaah
o you have any winning against us? No! if you continue with "your strange dreams that make you think you are really good team" you wont be able to win any cup again.
We will be busy with the second round so dont disturb please go away!
Do you know how it feels to fuck a camel ?

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Game shouldnt have taken place..the ball was getting stuck every 2 seconds and neither team could play properly.

Even with that said..we should have never lost that game
i was slapping my head seeing every regular attack botched in the mud, and every attack that went trough, starting from a defensive pass stuck in the mud.

We need to be realistic here. Juve' passing game on this pitch ? nonexistant.
High balls to drogba ? very relevant

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Dose anyone have a list of how many times huge club like us didn't get out of the group stages?.
I can confirm that we are the most embarrassing and pathetic of the European "big guns" when it comes to the CL.

- - - Updated - - -

I just really hope we learned our lesson and next season we have a different mentality and actually create and finish chances.
You mean actually winning a few games, and not leaving it to the last match.

Yuckerini

Sep 25, 2013
I can confirm that we are the most embarrassing and pathetic of the European "big guns" when it comes to the CL.

- - - Updated - - -

You mean actually winning a few games, and not leaving it to the last match.
Yes I started this season with high hopes of reaching the Semis and what do I get? A draw away to Kobenhaven, a draw to gala at home and countless mistakes vs Teal Madrid which basically gifted them 3 goals.

I EXPECT this weak mentality and stupidity to be eradicated

Jul 2, 2011
Firstly do you have any winning against Galatasaray in the past? No!
Shut up and dont open your siktiğim mouth!

Dont say that the pitch was very bad etc. Did you win in your stadium in the last time? No!

Your siktiğim italian league is rubbish. You are not good
Do you have Drogba? No!
Do you have Melo? No! U didnt like him but he is really great. And played so good against you!
Do you have sneijder? No!
Do you have Eboue? No!
You just have some middle-class footballers and sorry they arent enough to beat us especially in istanbul!
We played 2 matches and you couldnt win none of them so please shut your siktiğim mouth!

The europa leauge is waiting for you cos that league is suitable for you

this is GALATASARAY! Nobody cant think that they have a chance about winning in istanbul!
Just like the previous games between us, again galatasaray is the happy team after playing the matches!
You listen here you piece of f*cken sh*t, to start off with, regardless of what happened last night at your f*cken Santa Claus stadium, not one of your starting 11 players are considered "world class", and yes even, even your savior from the Shanghai Shenua or wherever the f*ck he came from is not world class, his past it. For your information, Galatasary are not an elite team, they are average at best, what have they ever won? The turkish league? Oh man aint that prestigious... What about champions leagues? Ever won one? Fact is, Galatasary are no different to all those teams out there from shi*ty leagues with there "12th man" that never win anything. For me, galatasary are no different to Celtic. Beat one team, act as if they are the best in the world, when in reality they're never really considered a threat. Juve lost last night, regardless, Gala are still sh*t....

1251alex

Dec 13, 2011
It's alright, Gala won with the help of their shovel boys. Hopefully we meet again next season. Good luck to Gala in the knockouts, cause God knows they're going to need it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)