[Champions League] Frozen Kebab 1-0 JUVENTUS (Dec. 11th 2013) (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Formation is a problem, nobody can convince me otherwise. You just can't be fielding a team where your CB plays as an attacker (Not a very good one at that) your wing-backs who can't dribble or cross are asked to play like wingers, you have no attacking midfielder to link shit up and 2 isolated strikers. It's fkn stupid

Attitude is also a problem, I can't put into words how badly we flopped this season. Teams who on paper wouldn't make much of a contribution to our bench have played 3 times as good as we have.

Buy on AliExpress.com

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
We are the FUCKING champions of Italy, and yet put in the most pathetic and nonchalant performances of all the Italian teams. Napoli actually fought valiantly, and barely missed out, with their best player injured. Milan held on to qualify, even though they were playing with a numerical disadvantage for almost 70 min.

Us? We embarrass ourselves, and a brain fart in the final 5 minutes costs us, when all we needed was a point.
:tup:

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
The Lippi days are the most successful periods we ever had, surely you mean the Capello days.
Both kinda (second Lippi era of course).

Destroying everything in Serie A, massively underperforming in CL (7 points in 2002 for example). Yes, I know we went to the final once. Once. Otherwise 2 group exits, one round of 16 & 2 quarter finals if I recall correctly.

Yuckerini

Sep 25, 2013
people blaming the formation,

its attitude not formation, Gaylatasary were playing 3 at the back also, we still didn't win.
What's the point of using 5
defenders, 1 regista, 2 ball winners/MF shutters, and a SS who I sometimes see playing CM if we're going to fxck up and concede anyway? Why not sacrifice bonucci (who I actually like) for another attacking player?

#Team @Hustini and @Pirlo's Beard

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Both kinda (second Lippi era of course).

Destroying everything in Serie A, massively underperforming in CL (7 points in 2002 for example). Yes, I know we went to the final once. Once. Otherwise 2 group exits, one round of 16 & 2 quarter finals if I recall correctly.
Capello era was even worse. We were so awful, with arguably the best squad in Europe, and it was so unbearable. Fuck Capello. He disgusts me, and if Conte doesn't swallow his pride and learn from his mistakes in Europe (and stop being stubborn) he might be heading down the same path as well. A very good coach in Serie A, a liability in Europe. However, I'd give him a couple of seasons before issuing a verdict on his European merits.

A D A M

Oct 28, 2008
The last 6 hours were all arguing with my brothers and cousins in a whatsapp group. I'm the only one in there who supports Juve. The rest are fucking Barca and Madrid fans boys. It hurts. They have been the hardest hours in football for me after 2006. It's hard to defend your team in front of a number of kids who know nothing about football while their team is winning 6-1. I feel bad but I would have felt worse if I didn't stand by Juve at a time like this. I would never change my team. It's a joke how some fans think. As fake as it gets.

thepaolocarmine

FINO ALLA FINE.
Apr 14, 2010
"I'm at a loss of words for fans like you. We were dragged down to serie b and came back. we won coppa's, supercoppa's, back to back league titles, an unbeaten league title,and you say it gives nothing back. What horrible kind of gloryhunter are you ? wanting to support an english team ?
Man, whats holding you back, get out of here and go support that english team. They gross in narrowminded shallow fans who think football must suit their every need. You lack the passion to be a juventus fan, we dont want you"
Thank you!!!

Emmet

Apr 5, 2006
Capello era was even worse. We were so awful, with arguably the best squad in Europe, and it was so unbearable. $#@! Capello. He disgusts me, and if Conte doesn't swallow his pride and learn from his mistakes in Europe (and stop being stubborn) he might be heading down the same path as well. A very good coach in Serie A, a liability in Europe. However, I'd give him a couple of seasons before issuing a verdict on his European merits.
Under Capello we played some of the worst football ever known to man, was beyond mind numbing, with a ridiculous squad at his disposal.

JuveSardu

Nov 27, 2013
The Lippi days are the most successful periods we ever had, surely you mean the Capello days.
Which are the calciopoli days

- - - Updated - - -

Also conte saying that chapions league is not a priority every fukin match doesnt help
No point to play 352 with no pirlo, we are shit, simple as that

A D A M

Oct 28, 2008
Juve is such an unlucky team, we played better in the 6 matches. If you can not see that then I don't know what matches you saw really. As for today's game. I said it from the start, the loser will have a hell of an excuse, and regardless of who says it, they will be right. Unfortunately we were the ones who said it.

P.S. Why did we not buy Drogba again?

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
Game 1 - Long ball to Drogba, Drogba gets up and angles a header perfectly for a through ball, 2-2.

Game 2 - Long ball to Drogba, Drogba gets up and angles a header perfectly to Sneijder, 1-0.

So infuriating! The guys like a tank, defenders just can't pressure him!

A D A M

Oct 28, 2008
So, were do we go from here?

I say we take last season's Chelsea as a model and demand nothing less than the 4th EL tittle + the 1st Silver star and the 3ed golden star on our jerseys next season ;)

Juveee :theflag:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
What's the point of using 5
defenders, 1 regista, 2 ball winners/MF shutters, and a SS who I sometimes see playing CM if we're going to fxck up and concede anyway? Why not sacrifice bonucci (who I actually like) for another attacking player?

#Team @Hustini and @Pirlo's Beard
352 got us eliminated at the quarters last year.

It got us eliminated at the group stages this year.

But it's not the formation. :touched:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)