[Champions League] Frozen Kebab 1-0 JUVENTUS (Dec. 11th 2013) (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
We have to look forward. Really push for euro league, silverware is silverware. Do what Chelsea did. Also try and get that 10th coppa Italia. We had a bit of bad luck but we can only blame ourselves really. Next year we have to be better and hopefully will have reinforcements.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Monco

C.R.E.A.M
Mar 27, 2013
Finally came back to my senses - congratulations to Galatasaray and their fans, they were the better team and fully deserve to go to the next round.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
good thing i was supporting Juve when we last won the champions league, something you will never witness with your shitty club
Can you stop embarrassing us for one day?

We have lost, we are out of the CL. We need to fucking deal with it. Gala BEAT us, and are deservedly through.

Both teams had to play in the shitty weather, and we even had the advantage of being able to get through with a draw.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
We didn't score a goal, which is the most surprising thing. Well, maybe not so much considering our side of the pitch second half, but even then we normally scrape one in.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Can you stop embarrassing us for one day?

We have lost, we are out of the CL. We need to fucking deal with it. Gala BEAT us, and are deservedly through.

Both teams had to play in the shitty weather, and we even had the advantage of being able to get through with a draw.
you wanna call me out? I'm still fucking supporting this club and the manager whilst 90% of you are going full retard calling Conte's head. who is embaressing who now?

funny thing is I'm not even looking for excuses to why we are out, i can fully accept that, I've supported this club long enough to know and experience what disappointing european games can be like. what i don't accept is some of the retarded shit that is going down, pointing fingers at Conte etc...

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
you wanna call me out? I'm still fucking supporting this club and the manager whilst 90% of you are going full retard calling Conte's head. who is embaressing who now?
I'm not calling for Conte's head, so you got the wrong person there buddy.

And yes, I'm calling you out because you claim to be this true juventino, but you can't even be man enough to deal with a defeat.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Obviously the pitch was terrible, but lets be real... this debacle is a combination of ALOT of factors, rather than what UEFA did or didnt.

1-Why to wait for the last match?. That was the first step to failure.

2-We threw it in the games against Gala(h) Copenhagen IMO. Conte using Giovinco in that very moment we needed LLorente (in form or not) sealed our fate.

3-This formation goes to waste without Pirlo. And is very worrysome because the guy will play to an acceptable level next year at most.

4-Hard to swallow, but our attack was lacklustre against the "minnows". Period.

5-Bonucci and Chiellini are overrated. Like totally. Specially Bonucci. I have never ever trusted this man, he is BAD.

6-Last but not least.... im starting to question if Conte is the right man to get us to CL glory. I dont want to open this can of worms really,, because i love the man sooo much and his man-management is top notch... but tactically he is IMO very very limited. We have seen this all this time. His formation approaching, his subs in clutch moments..... something is really off with him. Oh and dont let me get on the "we need to remember this team is coming from 2 consecutive 7th places..."

Well, whats done is done... we are out and we need to look at our options.
First, i agree that we need to take the EL by storm and win the thing. The final is in our stadium and we really need to save face in front of our fans for this embarrasment that just happened.

The Negatives:
-Out of CL and less money coming our way. This is what worries me the most. We knew we were never good enought to win the CL, but to crash this soon in a very accessible group was unexpected and is worrysome.
-Conte´s situation in europe is worrysome. He seems to not be able to crack it and has costed us points that we should have earned.
-This will be a morale blow.
-Maybe this will make us evaluate our selling options. Now with less money and higher earners on big contracts, some things could be taken in consideration.
-No more money for big and needed transfers, unless we profit on our players.

The positives:
-This failure will make us (once again) take a look at our squad and rethink what we really need. Looking at Pirlo alternatives, maybe forcing us to buy wingers or an offensive variation to Pirlo, maybe change formations, who knows.

-The EL final is in our stadium and we have a chance to win the thing in front of our fans. We should go for it.

-we have the League and the coppa to go for.

-Hopefully, this will open our minds and make us look at alternatives.

Im not too sad because i was kinf of prepared for this, we all knew it was going to be 50-50 in galatasaray. We knew it. So this is not soo surprising. But one thing is for sure, we are just NOT good enought and changes need to be made. ZERO excuses.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
What amazes me the most is most of you find the elimination normal and what's even more sad is the excitment that the final EL is in Turin and that should be the turning point in Juve's season right?

Lets not kid ourselves no team can match Juve's power in Serie a so Juve's main objective this season was to go as far as possible in CL. This reminds me now of Capello's era, dominating in Seria a but getting owned in Europe.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
I think its trying to make the best out of a lame situation Rab.

- - - Updated - - -

I think its trying to make the best out of a lame situation Rab.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
We have to look forward. Really push for euro league, silverware is silverware. Do what Chelsea did. Also try and get that 10th coppa Italia. We had a bit of bad luck but we can only blame ourselves really. Next year we have to be better and hopefully will have reinforcements.
We can still win tripleta. :weee:

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
What amazes me the most is most of you find the elimination normal and what's even more sad is the excitment that the final EL is in Turin and that should be the turning point in Juve's season right?

Lets not kid ourselves no team can match Juve's power in Serie a so Juve's main objective this season was to go as far as possible in CL. This reminds me now of Capello's era, dominating in Seria a but getting owned in Europe.
depends on what you mean as elimination as normal? It's not like we win the CL every year

juventus4life

Apr 21, 2012
I know 3-5-2 is not good enough in Europe. But what's more important than that is the right mentality we're lacking. A team bully Serie A but play pussy football in Europe sooner or later will got kicked out.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Th worrysome part is that our management pointed out since the very begginging that our real objectie this season was the 3rd scudetto. So we are on course still. According to them of course.

They should have said: our main objective is to go as far as possible in the CL AND winning our 3rd scudetto. But CL is the main thing

- - - Updated - - -

depends on what you mean as elimination as normal? It's not like we win the CL every year
Sorry badass, but one thing is to not win it everyyear, and another is to go out like fodder..just like we did.

- - - Updated - - -

You still have to wonder why Bonucci decided not to slide to stop Sneijders shot.
no need to wonder, he is bad. SImple.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)