[Champions League] Frozen Kebab 1-0 JUVENTUS (Dec. 11th 2013) (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
I hope we take the Udinese route in the Europa League. Rest every player possible so we atleast stay on course in the league, no need to risk injuries and fatigue for this mickey mouse trophy
are you fuckin kidding me! We need to go for a fuckin treble dude...

dann10

Ho visto Del Piero
Aug 26, 2008
I hope we take the Udinese route in the Europa League. Rest every player possible so we atleast stay on course in the league, no need to risk injuries and fatigue for this mickey mouse trophy
Winning europa would be a positive and I think a lot of people are forgetting one thing, the final is in our stadium

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
We need to go for the Europa, it's a lot less embarrasing when you're in next years Super cup.

Not to mention we'd be the number 1 team in terms of Europa league wins. Might aswell do SOMETHING in Europe, and make sure we don't fall into pot 3 and get a group of fucking death.

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
1786 people viewing this thread....wut?

to the turkish people: congratz on winning this match.... but the next round you'll go out so hard you'll be more ashamed than we are.... and snow isn't going to save your asses again

JuveSardu

Nov 27, 2013
I could care less about the serie a, it's such a weak league, winning it for a 3rd time really is not important, way less important then getting thru the group stages, no italian teams might get passed, absolutely disgraceful

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)