[Champions League] Frozen Kebab 1-0 JUVENTUS (Dec. 11th 2013) (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
We better go hard after the Europa League - don't be soft Conte! We were expected to be playing UCL after this point, so some Europa games instead will build the confidence and momentum of the team for next season.
I hope we take the Udinese route in the Europa League. Rest every player possible so we atleast stay on course in the league, no need to risk injuries and fatigue for this mickey mouse trophy

Jun 13, 2007
It's amazing. The second pogba misplaced his pass, I knew we were going to concede. The circumstances were a joke but I'm honestly happy we're out. If Conte keeps getting rewarded for playing this way then we'll never win anything in Europe. This is the kind of shock result we need to change things up.

THis group of players have a lot of potential. It's sad to see them go out this early, that said, winning the EL at JS wouldn't be such a bad thing. If nothing else, it gives Conte the chance to experiment with a different system.

In the end, you get what you deserve. We threw away easy points. And despite that; , got a second chance. If you throw away your second chance, then you're better off sitting it out. This year isn't ours. Let's just hope that this leads to something good. That's all we can do.

- - - Updated - - -

It's amazing. The second pogba misplaced his pass, I knew we were going to concede. The circumstances were a joke but I'm honestly happy we're out. If Conte keeps getting rewarded for playing this way then we'll never win anything in Europe. This is the kind of shock result we need to change things up.

THis group of players have a lot of potential. It's sad to see them go out this early, that said, winning the EL at JS wouldn't be such a bad thing. If nothing else, it gives Conte the chance to experiment with a different system.

In the end, you get what you deserve. We threw away easy points. And despite that; , got a second chance. If you throw away your second chance, then you're better off sitting it out. This year isn't ours. Let's just hope that this leads to something good. That's all we can do.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
i said to stop complaining about the weather as if we were the only ones suffering from it. Ignoring the conditions altogether would be beyond idiotic. I accept this result but i dont fault our players or coach.
Who is to blame for 6 measly points collected from such a group?

Qwisto

Oct 5, 2010
This is a complete tragedy.. And Sneider, of all players, had to decide it. I wish him nothing but pain and diseases. This hurts so much and right now it feels as if the season is over and the entire project has come to a halt. Will probably change my mind soon but damn it sucks!

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I hope we take the Udinese route in the Europa League. Rest every player possible so we atleast stay on course in the league, no need to risk injuries and fatigue for this mickey mouse trophy
Normally I'd agree, but an EL win at or own stadium would be a decent silver lining to a disappointing CL campaign.

Lol who am I kidding, I expect us to be bundled out in the next round of EL no matter who we play.

Rabbit

Secure The Bag
Jun 8, 2010
This is a complete tragedy.. And Sneider, of all players, had to decide it. I wish him nothing but pain and diseases. This hurts so much and right now it feels as if the season is over and the entire project has come to a halt. Will probably change my mind soon but damn it sucks!
lol'd, agree. mancini and dogba too.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
Not really an excuse but the attacking half for Gala in the second half was far superior, we played a few minutes in it in the first half when we actually were looking ok. A bit of bad luck there.

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
the only thing i had in mind was a fuck up at the back if we didnt put more players there, i mean, we could have just used all the players there defending and leave tevez alone, we were never gonna score anyway..fuufufufuuckkkkkkk

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Serie A I think is in Crisis. I doubt very much that Napoli will pull off a miracle against Arsenal and Milan are prone to scr*w up at any time. I think I am following the wrong league. When the strongest team in the league, Juventus, struggles so hard to beat teams like Copenhagen and Galatasaray you know there is something wrong.
NO, watch them own Ajax tonight.

Jul 2, 2011
1. Get rid of this 3-5-2. I honestly didnt mind it, gave it a chance, but if Conte doesnt see its faults now then he never will. Get rid of it for Europe.
2. Pogba goes this summer. I dont want him to go, i really dont. But i dont know where these funds are coming from for transfers. At least with his sale, even for 45 mill, we can look at SIGNING A WORLD CLASS WINGER/ATTACKING MIDFIELDER.
3. Chiellini is losing it.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
We're European flops. Always have been, always will be

The players we've had.... the finals we've reached...

Always undone by nobodies. Awful mentality outside of our own tragic shit stain of a league

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)