Champions League, Europe Tuesday, April 05, 2011 (1 Viewer)

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
:lol2: @ :inter: getting beat! Well done, Schalke! :)shifty: glad I left them alone!)
:rofl: @ crouch being sent off within the first 20 minutes!
:rofl: @ the moaning English commentators!

Great night! Wins for Schalke & Real M
:weee: I won 45 vcash!

OP
Bisco

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
  • Thread Starter #15
    Thanks, Mark but if Ahmed put tomorrow @ 08.00am as the settle time, he can get up early and settle it! :D
    :lol: :lol: i have them late just in case but i'm up and kicking just a tiny bit late bec i was watching tottenham get trashed in the other room :D

rumour has it scum got trashed real bad :D did u watch this angela?? shame i gave up on that in the first half and switched to madrids game i should've known better :lol:

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
    Aug 25, 2006
    :lol: :lol: i have them late just in case but i'm up and kicking just a tiny bit late bec i was watching tottenham get trashed in the other room :D

rumour has it scum got trashed real bad :D did u watch this angela?? shame i gave up on that in the first half and switched to madrid's game i should've known better :lol:
    No! I watched Real M*rde from the start. The commentators and show hosts were being a pain and I had a good laugh at their moans, which began quite early as Crouch got booked. Then Crouch got a 2nd yellow and got sent off. Both of his tackles were wild and I'd have sent him off for the first one. The German Ref was not bad, although he did miss a few things, including 2 fouls that should've meant 2 PKs for Real. The English commentators and show hosts were criticizing him, but it was mainly because their team lost.

At the final whistle, I switched over to find that :inter: had been beaten at home. So it must have been a good match too! :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)