[Champions League] Chelsea 1-0 JUVENTUS (02/25/09) (2 Viewers)

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
It's a thing around the forums these days. Don't know why he picked me though, but he sure went all out to make it look real. :D
Well its lame tbh as Bozi & Rami are the original kings of confusion with Dr Nick.IAlthough i did think it was you untill i saw the join date & the I in your name.:D

Fook you Alen.:D

Aug 28, 2007
he shouldnt have played Tiago with Sissoko, he's been doing it all season long and it hasnt worked. The only time i ever so the man (Tiago) comfortable was wen he played alongside Poulsen against Palermo. Sissoko plays better with Marchisio, but dumb Ranieri will always want to disadvantage Tiago and play him alongside senseless Sissoko. I knew we were in trouble the very minute i saw the formation. Next tiime (with any luck) he wont play sissoko and Tiago, but Ranieri...he never learns. I think in the second leg we might well lose again, if he doesnt sure up that midfield. We had our best run in the league wen Momo plays with Marchisio, cant he just bring that duo back? But never the less, I'd like to see more of Tiago and Poulsen in the middle, they play well together also.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
I got the 'I' but I though Vlatko just channged his name,
the join dat and porofile pic gave it away for me tho and I checked some threads you started like the 'oops I did it again' one

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
Does it end only here?

You are either a football genious or have no clue about football.
You are either a loser or a winner.
You are either a true Juve fan or you should go support Treviso.
You are either a Secco cocksucker or a Secco hater.
You are either a Ranieri lover or a Ranieri hater.
You either bash the board or you have no clue about anything.
You are a moron if you don't agree.
You dream of mediocrity if you don't bash Molinaro.
You suck Secco's dick if you don't agree that he is a useless cunt.
I said Empoli !! :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)