[Champions League] Celtic 0-3 JUVENTUS (February 12, 2013) (147 Viewers)

MoM

• Caceres

• Peluso

• Marchisio

• Pirlo

• Matri

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
Just spoke to one of my best friends (who is a Milan fan) and he said he has no idea why British football fans (liverpool/united/chelsea/arsenal) are complaining and saying that Juve didn't deserve to win. Inter fans too agree that Juve did nothing wrong and that these supporters are being little bitches!

Mar 9, 2006
Originally Posted by ejuventus
Good comment.
In fact, nobody in Italy expected that kind of play from Juventus last night.
Since Conte came on our bench 1 and half year ago, it has been the 1st time Juve were outplayed for more than 20-30 minutes, and you succeeded for more than 1 hour!
It is not usual for us and that shows two things:
1) Celtics quality and charactere
2) we're able to adapt to different situation
If we played always like that, I'd be worry......but I think it has been just a case. It happens in football also to the good teams, which I hope ours is.

Who the fuck is he? :lol:

vaper

Aug 26, 2012
Why is it eveytime Pogba comes on the commentator has to mention Manchester United. Fucking get over it

- - - Updated - - -

I can't wait for Chiellini's return. Hopefully he will play in the 2nd leg.
Celtic wont like it but they will have fun.
The way Chiellini tackles they will be doing more crying than playing

Pablo

Jul 9, 2010
The commentars last night were joke, embarrasingly biased.

Celtic played like a league 2 team against a Prem side the FA Cup, no class, just all ablaze.

Juve just took their chances, and showed the difference in class. Im sure Conte would have like his team to keep the ball more, and would have been unhappy with the amount of times the lost the ball, but still.

Juve decades of top draw European Class shone.

Marchisio is the best Box-to-box midfielder in World football.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Just spoke to one of my best friends (who is a Milan fan) and he said he has no idea why British football fans (liverpool/united/chelsea/arsenal) are complaining and saying that Juve didn't deserve to win. Inter fans too agree that Juve did nothing wrong and that these supporters are being little bitches!
I wouldn't say it is 'British football fans'. Firstly a lot of English don't like Celtic, and I've seen plenty who think Juve deserved to win and played a clever game. You're obviously going to get bias and disappointment, whatever helps them sleep easier at night.

Reading some of their comments before the game they were completely hyper, but that's their own fault.

Alex-444

Sep 5, 2005
HD Goals
[video=vimeo;59560516]https://vimeo.com/59560516[/video]
[video=vimeo;59560536]https://vimeo.com/59560536[/video]
[video=vimeo;59560565]https://vimeo.com/59560565[/video]

Nov 17, 2012
Yes I seen Italy completely dominated and cut apart by Spain in the final, very enjoyable.
and you're forgetting the group game were we held them to a 1-1 draw, and actually scored first and took the lead? Playing what is essentially Juve's 3-5-2 formation? Prandelli had managed wonderfully before losing his nerve going into the final, playing 4-3-1-2 was suicide against Spain. Not to mention we had two injuries in the final; let me ask you, how has following international tournaments been for your Scots since 82? A quiet affair huh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 147)