[Champions League] Celtic 0-3 JUVENTUS (February 12, 2013) (13 Viewers)

MoM

• Caceres

• Peluso

• Marchisio

• Pirlo

• Matri

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
And the penalty appeals keep coming...

Commons demanded Celtic penalty
By Football Italia staff

Celtic midfielder Kris Commons has insisted that his side should have been awarded at least one penalty in the 3-0 loss to Juventus.

The Scottish giants had a number of appeals turned down, while they were unhappy with the way that the Old Lady defended from corners.

“Gary Hooper was pulled down on far too many occasions and we got no rewards at all,” he stated.

“There’s a referee there, a guy behind the goal, a linesman – the whole idea of the official behind the goal is to look out for this kind of stuff.

“If he can't identify when people are being hauled, manhandled and wrestled to the floor then I don't think he should be in a job.”

Spanish referee Alberto Undiano Mallenco, meanwhile, opted to deal with the set-piece grappling by showing yellow cards.

“In the first half he told them that if they kept doing it then we’d get a penalty,” Commons continued. “He kept stopping the play, booking people and telling them to stop.

“It had no effect. We had a corner in the 91st minute and it was still happening…”

Socrates

Apr 2, 2012
Juventino[RUS];4053059 said:
Well done Juve for paying the ref to turn a blind eye while you cheated?
Don't fuckin think so.

:lol:

Joseph Barton ‏@Joey7Barton
Marking from the corners for Juve, has been borderline GBH at times. I went to jail for much less... #celticvjuve

:rofl: :rofl:

They are discussing football rules now, about can you or can't you grab the opponent at the corners :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Did some of them start watching football yesterday? Or is Scottish football that much different than the rest of the planet? Any league or cup competition you watch...there is clutching, grabbing, holding, pushing etc. on corners and free kicks and rarely does it result in a penalty.

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
Reading all of these comments is pure gold. In the end.. the ref's to blame? :lol:

Celtic played with all their heart but are very, very naive and simply lack any kind of quality to really threaten Juve. Add to that their complete lack of organisation and rather incompetent defending ( not just that Nigerian, who was just painful to watch ), and they never stood a chance. I wasn't happy with how far we actually let them get on our half and some credit goes to their way of playing the game, obviously, but in the end it was like stealing sweets from a baby, simply unable to do anything. They don't belong in the knock-out stages of the CHL, simple as that.

And then all this bitching.. jesus christ, I guess it did hurt quite a bit, especially after getting all cocky because they beat Barca. Couldn't have gone better for us.

Oh yea.. Marchisio, you fucking beauty, what a game.

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
:lol: so every english thinks there were penalties! Can someone show which incident are they referring to exactly because I have seen none!
Losing is a bitch for sure and at such stadium and atmosphere. If I ever thought we'd win this, it wouldn't have been 0-3 :D

Che JUVE!

Dec 31, 2008
Obviously they are mad. They gonna be mad for decades and will keep on whining, because that's the only thing these British baboons are good at. Wonder when they'll ever realise that they are just wankers who are destined to get owned for their lifetimes.

Man it feels sooooooooooo good today.

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
Bloody hell, 89% :shock:

I haven't watched that game, but I've been reading about how they really felt confident simply because they managed to beat Barcelona. Those stats are insane though.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Well it was a fluke we won yesterday.. we just have to accept that as well, but whether we choose to..

:lol:
We just have to accept the truth that Celtic deserved 4 or 5 pens, we deserved about 2 red cards, plus we cheated, paid off the ref and fixed the match too.

Mar 9, 2006
That referee is getting paid some sort of penny's off juve as that was worse display from a ref I have ever seen. I honestly think juve are up to there old tricks cheating cunts

Well, you really need to get a fucking pair of good glasses then. The ref was a disgrace. The kind to make you think of betting syndicates. What a cunt. Seriously, are you a bit Forrest Gump or something?

Hold on guys
Theres still another game to be played
Sammy will be back
We can still do these cunts over there

I have a feeling that Wanyama and Hooper will be sold for megabucks in the summer and hopefully, some of that money will be spent on rebuilding the squad for another crack next season.

Juventes looked shite tonight because we made them look shite. Make no mistake about it - they are one of the favourites for the title

So weird saying all this considering we lost 3-0 but whatever

That is one of the weaknessed refs i have ever seen. Never witnessed a ref command such little respect or control over the players on the field. They had a free reign to do whatever they liked right infront of his eyes to the extent they were rubbing it in his face that he is a spineless pussy.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Juventino[RUS];4053082 said:
That referee is getting paid some sort of penny's off juve as that was worse display from a ref I have ever seen. I honestly think juve are up to there old tricks cheating cunts

Well, you really need to get a fucking pair of good glasses then. The ref was a disgrace. The kind to make you think of betting syndicates. What a cunt. Seriously, are you a bit Forrest Gump or something?

Hold on guys
Theres still another game to be played
Sammy will be back
We can still do these cunts over there

I have a feeling that Wanyama and Hooper will be sold for megabucks in the summer and hopefully, some of that money will be spent on rebuilding the squad for another crack next season.

Juventes looked shite tonight because we made them look shite. Make no mistake about it - they are one of the favourites for the title

So weird saying all this considering we lost 3-0 but whatever

That is one of the weaknessed refs i have ever seen. Never witnessed a ref command such little respect or control over the players on the field. They had a free reign to do whatever they liked right infront of his eyes to the extent they were rubbing it in his face that he is a spineless pussy.
:rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)