[Champions League] Celtic 0-3 JUVENTUS (February 12, 2013) (71 Viewers)

MoM

• Caceres

• Peluso

• Marchisio

• Pirlo

• Matri

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dadi-SK

Jan 30, 2011
After we scored the second or the third goal, the Albanian commentator on Super Sport was like: "I am afraid that Celtic fans will not be able to find where they parked their cars" :lol:

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Can someone tell me why Lich was booked? The whole fvcking time he had his hands up and only body contact with the Celtic fat striker who was continuesly pushing Lich on Buffon to block his way/move/vision. Lich was even asking the linesman ref and the one next to the goalkeepers to look closely and look at his hands carefully yet he was yellow carded.
My friend was watching an english program and he said that at the half time the comentators or whatvere there talked said how there should have been 3 or more penalties. And how Lich was wrong in doing that. Fucking morons.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
My friend was watching an english program and he said that at the half time the comentators or whatvere there talked said how there should have been 3 or more penalties. And how Lich was wrong in doing that. $#@!ing morons.
I read their coach's statement. Considering how physical his players are and how similar Scottish football is to English amuses me how dryish he sounded at the ref for not giving them at least 2 penalties.

I think he really expected his side were the favorites to reach the quarters.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Rapid dogs they were. Haven't seen such disgusting players in a while. It's like looking at barca, but the disguist comes not from cheeting acting and all their antics but from brutality.

OP
Marty

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
  • Thread Starter #3,028
    Celtic manager Neil Lennon concedes his men “need a miracle” to reach the Champions League Quarter-Finals after a 3-0 home defeat to Juventus.

The scoreline flatters Juventus. For 70-odd minutes we were by far the better side but you can't give away sloppy goals,” he said.

Lennon came in for a great deal of criticism for starting Efe Ambrose, as he seemed shaky and jet-lagged after flying back from South Africa this morning.

“We took a gamble on Ambrose, but he was poor for the first goal and he missed a great chance to equalise. We switched off for the second and third goals.”

“We need a miracle now. That's the harsh reality of Champions League football.”

Celtic complained repeatedly at the tussling in the box, particularly from Stephan Lichtsteiner.

“I'd like to ask the referee is the game different in Spain and Italy? Every time my player moved in the area it was a foul. Time and time again.

“We played Juventus 12 years ago and Chris Sutton won a penalty for the same thing – the player got a warning and the next time he did it, it was a penalty. He should’ve given a penalty on at least two occasions for us.”
    Source:

http://www.football-italia.net/30688/lennon-celtic-need-miracle

Oct 23, 2011
    The incompetence of Celtic really surprised me. I knew they wouldn't be able to play proper football, but damn, I've seen bottom sides in Serie A, even teams in Serie B play way better. The moment when one player of Celtic had a lot of space on the edge of the area, but instead preferred to let it roll for a corner really cracked me up.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
    "Juventus on the other hand will not have gained any respect from any football fans who witnessed the blatant cheating on display. I hope the other Italian clubs give them pelters for the way they represented their league."
    Fans of other Italian teams giving us shit for being cheats? Well that would be something new.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    “I'd like to ask the referee is the game different in Spain and Italy? Every time my player moved in the area it was a foul. Time and time again.

“We played Juventus 12 years ago and Chris Sutton won a penalty for the same thing – the player got a warning and the next time he did it, it was a penalty. He should’ve given a penalty on at least two occasions for us.”

Seriously????

vikwest

JUVENTINO
    Jan 2, 2013
    "X" how mysterious! Ooh very intruiging.
    Why is your avatar a drawing? Are you a 29 year old virgin who lives with his mother?
    That is very gay lol.

Do you like anime or comics? Hahaha.
    From what you've posted I can see you clearly have no idea how forums work and why people post in it. Do you think everyone would just wait and post a 3 paragraph letter response and have 50 posts for their entire life? You are probably a soulless ginger just like celtic's coach who dreams of penalties in his arse

Mar 9, 2006
    Well done Juve for paying the ref to turn a blind eye while you cheated?
    Don't fuckin think so.

:lol:

Joseph Barton ‏@Joey7Barton
    Marking from the corners for Juve, has been borderline GBH at times. I went to jail for much less... #celticvjuve

:rofl: :rofl:

They are discussing football rules now, about can you or can't you grab the opponent at the corners :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 71)