[Champions League] Celtic 0-3 JUVENTUS (February 12, 2013) (141 Viewers)

MoM

• Caceres

• Peluso

• Marchisio

• Pirlo

• Matri

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Inglip

Jul 29, 2011
Good analysis from some Milan fan

This forum is ridiculous. Quite obviously a shit load of people haven't watched Juventus under Conte.

The whole plan of this system is to absorb as much pressure as you can and capitalize on the oppositions mistakes in which Juventus did perfectly. Its called Cattenaccio. No Libero? Was anyone even watching Leo Bonnuci? Juventus' pseudo 5-3-2-? Juventus do this all the time under Conte in the first leg of a 2 legged tie followed by pure Conte attack in the 2nd.

-Did the same vs Milan in the 1st leg of last year in the Serie A. Guess what happened? Milan fell for the same trap and guess who scored a brace as well? Claudio Marchisio playing in his modified role scoring a brace vs Milan.

-Did it vs Napoli, Lazio, Roma and Napoli in the Super Coppa as well.

-Same blueprint. Marchisio in an advanced role, Vidal tracking the fullbacks. Bonnuci dropping deep and sweeping out from the midfield once the opposition is advanced. Same exact thing while Lennon obviously hasn't done his homework.

Bank of mistakes? Conte does this all the time vs sides who are bound to leave their post open with the consistent attack being eventually locked down open for serious tactical errors and exploitation opportunities left by the opposition. Celtic is so stupid they fell for the same exact trap that Shaktar, Chelsea (1st leg) and countless Italian teams did.

Has anyone even seen football pre-2000s? Anyone seen Enzo Bearzots Italia? Guess what happened? Used the same exact plan and won the god damn world cup.
What in the world were Celtic doing aside from crossing mindlessly into Buffon's hands?

How anyone can call this parking the bus is beyond me. Football is not dead. The classical chess like tactics of yesteryear certainly are being forgotten and not appreciated well enough.

Does anyone even see the scoreboard? 0-3 Juventus.

Massively underwhelmed by Celtic as I hope for them to be a little more tact.

Buy on AliExpress.com

I am John

The Anallist
May 1, 2012
Gale.

Victory sex is NOT masterbating into an old sock lying under your bed.

Repeat. NOT masterbating into an old sock.

Anyway, goodnight Juve fans, there are a few amongst you I've enjoyed my chats with.......but it seems someone else is deserving of my attention at present.

She's Czech, she's blonde, and her surname aint Nedved!

Goodnight!

(Well played Juve, it's a rare thing to beat Celtic at home, enjoy) ;-)
She's your mom? :lol: never knew she is Czech from our first encounter :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 141)