[Champions League] Celtic 0-3 JUVENTUS (February 12, 2013) (21 Viewers)

MoM

• Caceres

• Peluso

• Marchisio

• Pirlo

• Matri

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 24, 2012
That atmosphere was nothing special. In fact I could hear our lads loud and clear for most of the game.

Man British commentators make me sick. Fucking sore losers. Anyone read Michael Owens comments on Twitter? Fucking twat.
Yea I had to watch with Brit commentators, and they were going on and on about Celtic as if they were playing Motherwell, and about how the referee was cheating them out of a win. 0-3 serves them right. I wonder what they'll find to justify that. Probably the refereeing.

What did Owen say?

edit: nvm somebody posted it. What a cunt. 0-3 serves you right too.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Paradise Bhoy

Feb 10, 2013
Haha.

Chew on that you sweaty socks!!...... Oh sorry, you ave no teeth. Where's your famous atmosphere!?.... Where's your famous AT-MOS-PHERE!? Two bob club banging on bout wanya-who?? And your captain gets subbed at 79min is an insult. Ah well! The wife gets a wild card tonight. No beatings for her ;)

Lol... we'll she's my girlfriend, and she'll get more pleasure tonight than most Juve fans.

Enjoy your frantic whacking on your keyboard.

I'll be enjoying something else. ;-)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
what i don´t get: why didn´t vidal get himself booked after we went 3:0 up?
He was trying like a madman :lol: The ref simply refused to book him. Vidal was even fouling players who didn't have the ball, yet the ref didn't see anything at all. Arturo got mad at the end and whispered something to the ref.
All I was doing in the last 4-5 minutes was following Vidal. It was hilarious :lol:

cragcrag

Dec 20, 2012
We won for the simple reason that we were tactically superior and Lennon's approach was one dimensional. It was inevitable that they would try to blitz us with incessant pace and attack. Conte knew that, and equally inevitable was the fact they would tire.

So we set up to soak it up. And wait, and wait, and wait for the inevitable tiring of legs and the inevitable mistakes. The first goal was a gift, and to be fair to Celtic it didn't dishearten them much.

But indeed, as the hour mark came around, more mistakes were made and we pounced and took our chances. We were clinical and precise in both our defending, midfield play (most of the time) and finishing. We looked for the right opportunities at the right times, broke from midfield and capitalised on the errors we had predicted would come.

Perfect tactically. Celtic friends I've seen have been making comments Celtic "didn't deserve" to lose 3-0. They did. Because their tactics were basic, naive and one dimensional.

Celtic's "amazing" performance came from one angle and one angle only - fast pace blitzing. A better tactician than Lennon would come up with something different and would realise that after 60 minutes of that, you'd be taking a huge risk and leaving yourself hugely exposed to making tired mistakes - exactly as happened for the 2nd and 3rd goals

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
We won for the simple reason that we were tactically superior and Lennon's approach was one dimensional. It was inevitable that they would try to blitz us with incessant pace and attack. Conte knew that, and equally inevitable was the fact they would tire.

So we set up to soak it up. And wait, and wait, and wait for the inevitable tiring of legs and the inevitable mistakes. The first goal was a gift, and to be fair to Celtic it didn't dishearten them much.

But indeed, as the hour mark came around, more mistakes were made and we pounced and took our chances. We were clinical and precise in both our defending, midfield play (most of the time) and finishing. We looked for the right opportunities at the right times, broke from midfield and capitalised on the errors we had predicted would come.

Perfect tactically. Celtic friends I've seen have been making comments Celtic "didn't deserve" to lose 3-0. They did. Because their tactics were basic, naive and one dimensional.

Celtic's "amazing" performance came from one angle and one angle only - fast pace blitzing. A better tactician than Lennon would come up with something different and would realise that after 60 minutes of that, you'd be taking a huge risk and leaving yourself hugely exposed to making tired mistakes - exactly as happened for the 2nd and 3rd goals
Perfect analysis mate +Rep

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Who cares what Michael Owen has to say?

He's the most overrated striker I have ever seen play the game. And reason for it is because he's English, nothing else.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Nice to see Matri with both a goal and an assist. As well with Marchisio, a goal and an assist. Those two led the Juve frontline to the win, with the Barzagli and Cacares dominate on the backline.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)