[Champions League] Celtic 0-3 JUVENTUS (February 12, 2013) (5 Viewers)

MoM

• Caceres

• Peluso

• Marchisio

• Pirlo

• Matri

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LowLife

Jan 7, 2011
This is what happens when you play in a shit league and beat up on everyone all the time.

Remember Celtic talking about trying to join the EPL a couple years ago. They would be a mid table team there at best.

They had a stroke of luck against Barca and still barely get out of their group... then all of a sudden they are on the same level as Barca, Juve, United, Real, etc.

It will take a while, but give them a few 5-0 wins over some shitty Scottish teams and they won't be as butthurt. :lol:
UEfa wbsite pissed me off with the live reports before the match when they asked if Celtic can go all the way if they win first leg vs JUVE!

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Wait. I didn't notice that during the match.. but they wrote down "Rubentus" on that banner. :sergio: Classless fuckers.

thing is i don't actually get the banner, yeah i know london calling was a famous song years ago but wtf is that gotta do with celtic?

was it meant to be an offensive banner like we see in Italy? man it was lame i don't see what effect that is meant to have

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Reading stuff like this from Celtic supporters is depressing:

Juve are the exact definition of cynical, cheating, obstructive 'football'.
Celtic played well, sure, yet we soaked up the pressure, kept them from anything but crosses and corners really, and scored 3 on the counter. Celtic players spent the entire game going down under little or no contact in the box, fouled our players with borderline dirty tackles when we tried to counter, and are now complaining that they should have had penalties. Sad.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
This maturity level in defending is what I expect as a given for my team. We looked bad but we were doing our job in minimizing the opponent to create chances and we did that very good except for one time where the match could have levelled but the header was bad, that layer shouldn't have nicked it to the ground, he was all by himself.

Great surprise from Peluso, we finally have a real wing back. Can we maybe see Asamoah instead of Pepe in a 4-3-3?

Buffon 7.5

Barzagli 7.5
Bonucci 7
Caceres 8

Lichtsteiner 6.5
Vidal 6.5
Pirlo 7.5
Marchisio 8.5
Peluso 7.5

Vucinic 6.5
Matri 7.5

Padoin 7
Pogba 6.5
Anelka NR

frick

Apr 4, 2010
Reading stuff like this from Celtic supporters is depressing:

Celtic played well, sure, yet we soaked up the pressure, kept them from anything but crosses and corners really, and scored 3 on the counter. Celtic players spent the entire game going down under little or no contact in the box, fouled our players with borderline dirty tackles when we tried to counter, and are now complaining that they should have had penalties. Sad.
Yea, they mad. :matri:

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
That atmosphere was nothing special. In fact I could hear our lads loud and clear for most of the game.

Man British commentators make me sick. Fucking sore losers. Anyone read Michael Owens comments on Twitter? Fucking twat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)