[Champions League] Celtic 0-3 JUVENTUS (February 12, 2013) (55 Viewers)

MoM

• Caceres

• Peluso

• Marchisio

• Pirlo

• Matri

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 10, 2006
This is what happens when you play in a shit league and beat up on everyone all the time.

Remember Celtic talking about trying to join the EPL a couple years ago. They would be a mid table team there at best.

They had a stroke of luck against Barca and still barely get out of their group... then all of a sudden they are on the same level as Barca, Juve, United, Real, etc.

It will take a while, but give them a few 5-0 wins over some shitty Scottish teams and they won't be as butthurt. :lol:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
This is what happens when you play in a shit league and beat up on everyone all the time.

Remember Celtic talking about trying to join the EPL a couple years ago. They would be a mid table team there at best.

They had a stroke of luck against Barca and still barely get out of their group... then all of a sudden they are on the same level as Barca, Juve, United, Real, etc.

It will take a while, but give them a few 5-0 wins over some shitty Scottish teams and they won't be as butthurt. :lol:
nah i argued yesturday they would be fighting relegation, man for man they really are a championship level side, i mean kris commons? ffs he is a derby and nottingham forrest reject

Dec 24, 2012
People say we didn't play well, which is true when it comes to possession and limiting chances for Celtic. But we did mark extremely well throughout the match, letting only one free header in the box, leaving Celtic only long shots that were uncontested. So defensively we were fantastic apart from closing down outside of the box, which is to be expected with their haphazard and hectic style of play. I just wish we were able to hold the ball more and not resort to long balls up pitch that were usually giveaways.

If this was Capello's Juve we would have lost 2-0. That side would have been wrecked by Celtic's pace and our inability to quickly move the ball. Thankfully, we are now able to adapt to various sides with different exploits and quickly move the ball when needs be. That is definitely thanks to Conte.

Marchisio was player of the match for sure with Peluso coming in second, but the back three and Lichtsteiner also did very well. Some of Matri's play was impressive despite the limited touches.

This comment I read somewhere captures my thoughts about those who say we got outplayed by Celtic:

You have to say Celtic have been very aggressive and committed but they look like a team tailor-made for this Juve. It has been like watching a big cat take down a stampeding wilderbeest. Slowly at first and with lots of galloping hooves all over the place but in the end a rather clinical fangs in the jugular job.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
And they are like, "the player is not even watching the ball"??? da faq
There's an English man by the name Carlton on Ten sports. When the other pundit made the same argument (he's also English) he said where in the rulebook does it say that the defender should be watching the ball.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
I cant believe what i hear from comentators from ITN TV,All the time they were calling that Celtic should get a penalty????????????.And the comentator says that Lichteiner is his WORLD most hated player.And they were several times naming Marchisio for Matri and vice versa.Pure idiots.They say that Celtic did not have luck????? Of what fucking chances they make.Their defence is a joke .We put them 3 goals of four chances!!!!!

Nardonejuve

Mar 21, 2010
The Celtic forum is going crazy. Apparently they should have had 8 penalties and Lichtsteiner should have been red-carded 4 times. The vitriol and rage being spewed there right now is wild. The match was fixed and Juve are giant cheaters and should be ashamed over the win? Crazy talk.
I am going to avoid that forum because talk like that makes me livid...cheating gtfo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 55)