[Champions League] Celtic 0-3 JUVENTUS (February 12, 2013) (93 Viewers)

MoM

• Caceres

• Peluso

• Marchisio

• Pirlo

• Matri

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
What?!!!?!?!?!?

0-3 Juve??

How did that happen?

I fell asleep for 5 mins, thought it was a bad dream but it seems not. :cry:

Well, strange game.

The first goal was bizarre.

The first half was as I expected.

The second half was an exercise in precision.

Well played Juve, the 1st Italian team to beat Celtic in Glasgow since Milan in 69.

I sincerely hope you go on to win the Cup! Since the days of Platini, Gentile, Zoff, Boniek etc Juve have been a special team to me.

I hope you continue to reach the heights of days of old and banish the dark days you've experienced of late.

To under perform and win 3-0 must be a good feeling.

I hope we meet again!! :)
Cheers, you played well and tried to give all you got, but sometimes it's not enough.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
What?!!!?!?!?!?

0-3 Juve??

How did that happen?

I fell asleep for 5 mins, thought it was a bad dream but it seems not. :cry:

Well, strange game.

The first goal was bizarre.

The first half was as I expected.

The second half was an exercise in precision.

Well played Juve, the 1st Italian team to beat Celtic in Glasgow since Milan in 69.

I sincerely hope you go on to win the Cup! Since the days of Platini, Gentile, Zoff, Boniek etc Juve have been a special team to me.

I hope you continue to reach the heights of days of old and banish the dark days you've experienced of late.

To under perform and win 3-0 must be a good feeling.

I hope we meet again!! :)
Thanks brother. Unlucky from your boys. They gave it their all.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
People say we didn't play well, which is true when it comes to possession and limiting chances for Celtic. But we did mark extremely well throughout the match, letting only one free header in the box, leaving Celtic only long shots that were uncontested. So defensively we were fantastic apart from closing down outside of the box, which is to be expected with their haphazard and hectic style of play. I just wish we were able to hold the ball more and not resort to long balls up pitch that were usually giveaways.

If this was Capello's Juve we would have lost 2-0. That side would have been wrecked by Celtic's pace and our inability to quickly move the ball. Thankfully, we are now able to adapt to various sides with different exploits and quickly move the ball when needs be. That is definitely thanks to Conte.

Marchisio was player of the match for sure with Peluso coming in second, but the back three and Lichtsteiner also did very well. Some of Matri's play was impressive despite the limited touches.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
The Celtic forum is going crazy. Apparently they should have had 8 penalties and Lichtsteiner should have been red-carded 4 times. The vitriol and rage being spewed there right now is wild. The match was fixed and Juve are giant cheaters and should be ashamed over the win? Crazy talk.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
We played Catenaccio, some call that playing bad, some call that tactically sound.

Yes, we could have done better, yes Pirlo and Vidal were oddly poor, but overall we played well and finished them 3-0.

I'm content with this win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 93)