[Champions League] Celtic 0-3 JUVENTUS (February 12, 2013) (150 Viewers)

MoM

• Caceres

• Peluso

• Marchisio

• Pirlo

• Matri

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 31, 2008
My grandfather has a bunch of juventus VHS tapes juventus history and recently my aunt put some important matches of juventus history on DVD and yes he was a monster destroyer asshole all in one. Fantastic player love him. So many people bitch about playing against him and yet when gentile is asked about it he puts a smile on his face and acts like he doesnt kow what your talking about :lol:
Boss :D

Sounds like my type of player.

enzo

May 14, 2012
Indeed.

We may be showing respect for them in interviews, etc, but that's only normal. It definitely doesn't mean we'll have the right mentality or that we won't underestimate them. We had lots of respect for Shakhtar as well, before the first game, yet our actual approach to the game left a lot to be desired & we were quite lucky to escape with a draw.

Then again, we're in the knockouts now. Hopefully that means something.

Can't say I'm not curious to see how we'll do.
I agree, but it's Conte's first appearance. I doubt he underestimates them. I'm sure he has made it clear for every single player, there is no doubt.

donpiero

Stella D'Argento
Jul 3, 2009
Celtic reminds me of some teams in Bulgaria. CSKA Sofia once beat Juventus, but of course were eliminated over 2 legs, and they still brag about that win. They also did the same thing with Liverpool. And now Celtic are bragging about some win 10 years ago, that really didn't matter AGAIN. That's what small clubs are like. They may be something in their country but in Europe they are just another outsider. I guess we won't win tonight, they will get pumped up and talk about their victory/draw for a month and then we will crush them in Turin.
:agree: :tup:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
As a Southern European i could never understand all the fuss about the atmosphere in the British stadiums.Different standards i guess :undecide:
We've narrowed down your location from "somewhere in Europe' to "southern Europe"

Hust search in progress...

- - - Updated - - -

Damn it Jay

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
As a Southern European i could never understand all the fuss about the atmosphere in the British stadiums.Different standards i guess :undecide:
As a Northern European, I agree.

Nothing I've seen in Britain can compare to the intensity of games I've been to in Rome or Milan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 150)