[Champions League] Celtic 0-3 JUVENTUS (February 12, 2013) (102 Viewers)

MoM

• Caceres

• Peluso

• Marchisio

• Pirlo

• Matri

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
Looking over the statistics of the CL so far, Celtic aren't exactly the most accurate passers. This needs to be our advantage. Press them, stay in their faces, and hopefully watch them give up possession. I too share a slight fear of set pieces but am confident that if we press up the pitch and keep them in their half, we will find much less danger coming from them. Their counterattack, though possible, is also of little fear to me as I feel we have the better pace.

0-3 Juve, Licht for MotM.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Set pieces/corners is the key tonight. Seeing as were pathetic with the latter. Can't remember the last corner we've scored from. Bonucci

Emmet

Apr 5, 2006
All I've heard the last 2 days in the build up to tonight's game is "Pirlo this" and "Pirlo that". Jesus you think we had no other players, must just be Gigi in nets and Pirlo outfield by himself.

I'm thinking more it's just they don't know anyone else on our team because pundits here don't watch football outside of EPL/Spanish top 2. Prats

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
All I've heard the last 2 days in the build up to tonight's game is "Pirlo this" and "Pirlo that". Jesus you think we had no other players, must just be Gigi in nets and Pirlo outfield by himself.

I'm thinking more it's just they don't know anyone else on our team because pundits here don't watch football outside of EPL/Spanish top 2. Prats
I'm sure we're even more ignorant of their team.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................:scared:

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Peluso did well against Fiorentina and he's tall which will be useful against Celtic. But I have to say playing him as starter at this stage of CL is a bit worrying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 102)