[Champions League] Celtic 0-3 JUVENTUS (February 12, 2013) (88 Viewers)

MoM

• Caceres

• Peluso

• Marchisio

• Pirlo

• Matri

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

enzo

May 14, 2012
I have the honour to watch this game together with a celtic fan. No, wait, he has the honor. Yeah. That sounds right. Damn! I'll definitely punch his drink...

Paradise Bhoy

Feb 10, 2013
I agree, I respect Celtic and I think they're by no small feat here, I actually would argue that the marginal loss at the Nou Camp is a fantastic achievement; probably something more to be proud of than the win in which Barca looked horrible, but still massive credit to Celtic. I think everyone's just annoyed about the constant droning on the atmosphere, but to put it to bed by paraphrasing Buffon, I can't recall a supporter scoring a goal (that actually counts!). Which is a very fair point!
It's going to be a good game and I'm looking forward to watch it, in true away supporter fashion I am taking my Juve shirt, flag ect down to the Irish club tomorrow eve to enjoy the game with my Celtic friends. :)
As it should be and will be with Italians all across the UK and Ireland!
We'll hate you for 90 mins, then buy you a beer whatever the result! :tup:

Unlike fans of Nazio, Chelski, Milan, or Rangers (now dead) who will hate you for 90 mins, then hate you even more after the whistle. :mad:

Fint

Aug 13, 2010

Unlike fans of Nazio, Chelski, Milan, or Rangers (now dead) who will hate you for 90 mins, then hate you even more after the whistle. :mad:
In the event of extra time and possibly penalties will u make me wait for my pint :D

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
:tup:

We just have hypersensitive little girls here that can't take a jab and immediately the "mum" jokes come out then shit hits the fan. I'm talking to you Badass.
I agree, I probably got heated earlier, but I have beef with Kris Commons...

I think its not really representative of either side of fans, there's mostly sensible posts over there. Some posts here have done my head in and probably everybody else's too but that doesn't change my perception of their fans, for instance I am friends with some very down to earth Interistas. It's all variables and the same can be said with us. It's just a good job fans don't play the football at the end of the day!

IrishZebra

Western Imperialist
Jun 18, 2006

I hate Celtic fans for one reason and one reason only.

The catholic bigotry and celtic fantasism that permeates your entire club ethos.

donpiero

Stella D'Argento
Jul 3, 2009
If they show up tomorrow will you beat them up or just pretend to be tuff over the internet?
I don't know how did you come up with a conclusion like that from my post.
But hey even so, this is internet so I can't prove anything to you such as me being tough enough or just a wuss. Nor am I child enough to brag about tuffness over internet. I prefer to leave that to the real world where it matters and can be proven.

Anyways what I was referring to was that these blabber-mouths talk like they're gonna teach us a lesson and in spite of being inferior, they're so sure of themselves, but as soon as it turns the opposite of that, they're nowhere to be found around this forum. And it would be interesting to know if these arrogants' will stick around to share opinions after the game too or not.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
At the end of the day we are going through because you are going in to this game with the arrogant mindset of the English. And we're does it get them year in year out ? Fucked out of every club and international tournament. Hope you enjoy the rest of your season without champions league football.
so according to this fool our mindset as fans are the same as the players and staff.

http://football-italia.net/30640/conte-celtic-will-be-very-dangerous

http://football-italia.net/30635/anelka-celtic-will-be-intense

http://football-italia.net/30641/typical-british-atmosphere-awaits

ooooh you can just sense the 'english arrogance' oozing out of the Juve players and Conte...

Luca

Apr 22, 2007

Thank you, I'll be setting up my personal Curva sud :D But yeah after the game they'll still be my mates. At least until after the second leg!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 88)