[Champions League] Celtic 0-3 JUVENTUS (February 12, 2013) (149 Viewers)

MoM

• Caceres

• Peluso

• Marchisio

• Pirlo

• Matri

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
If celtic eliminate us every player on the team deserves a death penalty.

Its never going to happen though, peeps just need something to be negative about.

Its celtic ffs pussies, we kill them in both legs.

A D A M

Oct 28, 2008
What are the chances of Asa starting? can we say more than 50%?
If he starts, I predict he will score the only goal of the match, towards the end of half time. A long range effort.

Ahh well, I hope so.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Vucinic is clearly the best of them and Matri has been in decent form recently.
Vucinic is balls too. Sure he can score a brilliant goal every now and then but for the most part he's too lazy for my taste.

I think Matri is your best striker, or at least he's the one I like the most.

- - - Updated - - -

What are the chances of Asa starting? can we say more than 50%?
If he starts, I predict he will score the only goal of the match, towards the end of half time. A long range effort.
He'll probably come on at the end of the match.

Donsazio

Feb 26, 2006
Every British team we have come across over the last couple years, we haven't done very well against. That being said, I don't see us being knocked out by Celtic. They have a pretty impressive home record in the Champions League. 23 games, 21 wins. The players definitely should not be over cocky when facing them tomorrow

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Every British team we have come across over the last couple years, we haven't done very well against. That being said, I don't see us being knocked out by Celtic. They have a pretty impressive home record in the Champions League. 23 games, 21 wins. The players definitely should not be over cocky when facing them tomorrow
what about chelsea this season? we overcame a 2-0 deficit away at stamford bridge to draw 2-2, before the battering we gave them in Turin. our poor history against British teams in the past have come down to our inability to play a continental style of football, especially under capello. I think things are different under Conte and play a more suited style for this competition

Nov 17, 2012
Quag Matri!

- - - Updated - - -

what about chelsea this season? we overcame a 2-0 deficit away at stamford bridge to draw 2-2, before the battering we gave them in Turin. our poor history against British teams in the past have come down to our inability to play a continental style of football, especially under capello. I think things are different under Conte and play a more suited style for this competition
Dis :agree:

A D A M

Oct 28, 2008
He'll probably come on at the end of the match.
That would be really good to bring him on when celtic players are not as energetic. That actually can be a better option than starting him now that I think about it this way; Even though I don't stand seeing a player other than him in our lift flank and considering the concerns about his physical situation, using him when he is most effective (when opponents are tired) is something that I can live with.

I just hope that whoever conte choses to play on the lift will at least do ok and not fuck up until Asa comes on to wow us.

Can't wait

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 149)