[Champions League] Celtic 0-3 JUVENTUS (February 12, 2013) (115 Viewers)

MoM

• Caceres

• Peluso

• Marchisio

• Pirlo

• Matri

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
It will be a tough game over there. Pogba probably wont start buddy. While I am sure Victor is a decent player, we will see how our midfield goes against your boys in a few days ;).

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
Good morning Juve fans.

How honoured i am to post on page 67.
The greatest year in Celtic's history, and the number which adornes the strip of Victor Wanyama.

Now if some of you can claim to appreciate talent (Pirlo, Buffon etc) then I can assure you, after tomorrow night, you'll remember 67, and the name Wanyama will be uttered quietly in bars and cafes over Turin.

Wait and see.

Pogba will be his little bitch for the night, and if Pirlo strays across the halfway line, he'll end up in Victors back pocket, like Xavi and Iniesta before him.
Alen :lol:

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
Good morning Juve fans.

The greatest year in Celtic's history, and the number which adornes the strip of Victor Wanyama.

Now if some of you can claim to appreciate talent (Pirlo, Buffon etc) then I can assure you, after tomorrow night, you'll remember 67, and the name Wanyama will be uttered quietly in bars and cafes over Turin.

Wait and see.

Pogba will be his little bitch for the night, and if Pirlo strays across the halfway line, he'll end up in Victors back pocket, like Xavi and Iniesta before him.
:lol: Thank you for lighten up my day man :lol: You're either drunk or dellusional because there is no fucking way you or that crap kick and rush team will beat us.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
We're gonna rip these bitches into pieces and make them return to their kennels with their tails between their legs. We're gonna redefine the term 'humiliation' when we're done with these green shitbirds! We are going to leave a scar for life for their supporters. Their testicles will race back into their arses when they hear Juventus' name again. Not even the best shrink in the world will be able to reverse the emotional and psychological trauma that'll torment these poor souls for life. Even their newborn kids will tremble with fear when they hear "JUVENTUS"!!! :(
:sergio:

- - - Updated - - -

Juventino[RUS];4048350 said:

Y u mad juventus fans?

typical celtic fan
Not sure if Ellen DeGeneres in 10 years or Rod Stewart

Socrates

Apr 2, 2012
Good morning Juve fans.

Wait and see.

Emmet

Apr 5, 2006
The said part about this is, these celtic fans aren't trolling, they believe they have a good chance of beating us over two legs.

The intelligence of your average celtic ranger fan :sergio:

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Good morning Juve fans.

Wait and see.

Think Pirlo has played against better players than this dude. You keep creaming in your wanyaman panties. Lets wait and see shall we.

I am John

The Anallist
May 1, 2012
and why the fuck you guys responded to celtic fans, I mean, they cant really play football the scottish. its like when pescara fans enter the forum and they said they gonna fuck your asses, its either they are delusional or simply fool.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Good morning Juve fans.

Wait and see.

:sergio:

Someone is delusional.

Why can't these Celtic fans know their place and just be quiet.

Fucking Celtic...Juventini were so happy when we were matched up with them and other club fans were envious. That's how little your club is looked upon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 115)