[Champions League] Celtic 0-3 JUVENTUS (February 12, 2013) (153 Viewers)

MoM

• Caceres

• Peluso

• Marchisio

• Pirlo

• Matri

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Picking fights? With who?

I was discussing the game, and I WILL make a donation if you win at Celtic Park. However, im not so confident over two legs, I mean you do have a history of cheating and buying off the referees do you not? ;-)
Atleast we're fiscally responsible, unlike you Celtic Rangers fans. How your team is allowed to play in a European cup despite being demoted to the 4th league is shocking to me.

Also when I visit the city Celtic, it's on between you and me broheme.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005

I was discussing the game, and I WILL make a donation if you win at Celtic Park. However, im not so confident over two legs, I mean you do have a history of cheating and buying off the referees do you not? ;-)
You're pretty much asking for whatever you get. First you come in with a completely arrogant post, now you come back with sheer ignorance.:lol:

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007

Err, actually we don't. A little google search won't hurt, and will mask your ignorance. God, you C. Rangers are RACIST!

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
:lol::lol::lol: I'd say not to go down the religion road, but this racist deserves it.
I was taking the high road, asking him questions about his culture and the society he lives in. But when he brings the racist he will get zinged so the pitch in his ears resembles the voice of the tight little choirboy he shagged earlier today.

Paradise Bhoy

Feb 10, 2013
I'd buy you a beer mate, but I gave you quite a lot last week.

Besides, some of the boys from the Brondby 'Yellow Blue Crew' said you fight like a true Italian. ;-)

I've many friends in KBH, used to live near Norrebro. ;-)

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
I'd buy you a beer mate, but I gave you quite a lot last week.

Besides, some of the boys from the Brondby 'Yellow Blue Crew' said you fight like a true Italian. ;-)

I've many friends in KBH, used to live near Norrebro. ;-)
SSU is where it's at.

Also, Brondby Stadium is yet another arena where the atmosphere is inherently better than the rape cathedral you call a home.

- - - Updated - - -

Gonna get a mob together and head to Scotland?
That would be fun. Takes me back to the days of waiting for the White Pride boys from Århus to come by Brøndby :D

Paradise Bhoy

Feb 10, 2013
Well it's been nice exchanging 'pleasantries' with the esteemed fans of a proud club.

I will make sure I come back on Tuesday night, to offer my condolences.

Two more sleeps.

Enjoy the anticipation, but please don't be be underwhelmed or angry when you leave Glasgow as losers.
(Again) ;-)

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Well it's been nice exchanging 'pleasantries' with the esteemed fans of a proud club.

I will make sure I come back on Tuesday night, to offer my condolences.

Two more sleeps.

Enjoy the anticipation, but please don't be be underwhelmed or angry when you leave Glasgow as losers.
(Again) ;-)
And remember, don't consider yourself an ugly human being, consider yourself a beautiful monkey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 153)