[Champions League] Celtic 0-3 JUVENTUS (February 12, 2013) (123 Viewers)

MoM

• Caceres

• Peluso

• Marchisio

• Pirlo

• Matri

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
I believe it is, from a quick search on the internet this is what I've managed to dig up:

Home-kity:

Away-kit:

Also I looked their game up against Barca, I can't really understand why they wore their away shirts at a home game - but I suspect it has something to do with sponsors? From the pictures you can see that they have two different sponsors, so perhaps it's like us with Balocco, we had to wear their name for x times per season??? Can someone clarify this for me, please?

- - - Updated - - -

Wrong.
You're right. I'm thinking of Boston Celtics - aren't Boston Celtics playing their games in south Glasgow?

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
We had better players than Liverpool in every position on the field with the exception of Gerrard. On paper we should have tanked them, but alas football don't work like that.

That Liverpool side was terrible. I can't believe the likes of Cisse, Traore, Kewell and Smicer have a CL winners medal and players like Baggio, Ronaldo and Batigol don't :sergio:
You guys had the better team, but we had some big game players and an organized defense. Plus Luis Garcia and Xabi Alonso.

Paradise Bhoy

Feb 10, 2013
Pirlo is normally superb against English opposition :xfinger:
Trollolol... lol Geography expert too I see?? **I was going to comment on the scandals of having Scudettos removed for match fixing, and being sent to Serie B, (bit like Glasgow Rangers) but that would just be unfair.** ;-)

Celtic remain the only European team to have won 5 trophies (including the European Cup) in one year.
Only Barca, Ajax, Man Utd and Liverpool have won the League/Cup and Euro Cup in the same year.

The entire Celtic team was made up of Scotsmen who were born within 30 miles of Celtic Park.

We won the European Cup nearly 20 years before Juventus, beating the greatest Inter team in history.

Celtic have suffered only two defeats in 23 home games in the Champions League, both against Barcelona.

No Italian club has won at Celtic Park in the Champions League (two defeats, two draws).

Celtic at home vs Juventus record. 1-0 (1982) 4-3 (2001)

So to all of those super confident Juve fans out there, have a little respect.

You may not get what you had hoped for. ;-)

Victor Wanyama will give Pogba and Pirlo nightmares.
Wait and see.

Hail Hail, enjoy the game, and savour the greatest atmosphere in European Football.

TrezJuve

May 26, 2010
Trollolol... lol Geography expert too I see?? **I was going to comment on the scandals of having Scudettos removed for match fixing, and being sent to Serie B, (bit like Glasgow Rangers) but that would just be unfair.** ;-)

Celtic remain the only European team to have won 5 trophies (including the European Cup) in one year.
Only Barca, Ajax, Man Utd and Liverpool have won the League/Cup and Euro Cup in the same year.

The entire Celtic team was made up of Scotsmen who were born within 30 miles of Celtic Park.

We won the European Cup nearly 20 years before Juventus, beating the greatest Inter team in history.

Celtic have suffered only two defeats in 23 home games in the Champions League, both against Barcelona.

No Italian club has won at Celtic Park in the Champions League (two defeats, two draws).

Wait and see.

Hail Hail, enjoy the game, and savour the greatest atmosphere in European Football.
Alen?

May 22, 2007
We had better players than Liverpool in every position on the field with the exception of Gerrard. On paper we should have tanked them, but alas football don't work like that.

That Liverpool side was terrible. I can't believe the likes of Cisse, Traore, Kewell and Smicer have a CL winners medal and players like Baggio, Ronaldo and Batigol don't :sergio:
Capello didn't either.

And don't forget Pavel :sad:

Fint

Aug 13, 2010

Wait and see.

Juventus > Celtic

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Now I just don't know what to think anymore. This Celtic/Rangers thing is giving me a headache. Did the team split up or something?

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006

Wait and see.

You may be disappointed to discover this game is not being played in 1967.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007

Wait and see.

England, Ireland same shit. You ain't no Aberdeen and I know that cus we have an Aberdeen ultra hear who educated us on Aberdeen's history. I was trying to be polite but since you're such a typical Irishman, I'll let you know that he also informed us on what cvnts you Celtic Rangers huns are.

Emmet

Apr 5, 2006

Wait and see.

Give me a fucking break, watch a Napoli vs Juve match, or Milan derby, or Gala vs Fener, or Dortmund vs Schalke. Plenty of atmospheres which are as good if not better than Celtics.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005

Wait and see.

Wanyama isn't Scottish!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 123)